"Project Manager"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Kainos full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent benefits Flexible working arrangements Top quality, talented staff

Cons

Some travel may be required, depending on location

Kainos Response

January 7, 2016Managing Director

Thanks for posting your comments. (I like your brief style of feedback!) Brendan

"Great Company"

5.0
    Current Employee - Sales in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Kainos full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Looks after their employees. Great Training. High level of skill. Opportunity for Travel. Flexible. Opportunity to move roles - I have been an coder, support engineer, architect, manager, consultant, and am now in sales.

Cons

Growing quite quickly and it's taking supporting functions (travel, finance etc.) a while to catch up. In my view only.

Continue reading

"Understaffed and Overworked"

2.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Kainos full-time

Pros

Remote working available; somewhat flexible work schedule

Cons

Disjointed teams because of remote work and non-NA focused parent company (severe misunderstanding of competitive salaries). Projects are limited and smaller contracts mean everyone is allocated to numerous projects without a lot of workload consistency. Poor communication by project managers around expectations. Inexperienced teams on projects leads to a lot of misunderstanding and mishandling of projects - very little opportunity for mentoring or true learning experiences. Company very hesitant to provide non-billable codes for learning opportunities and most senior employees are over-allocated and unable to spend time with new employees to help them learn. Senior leadership is not well-connected to the NA workforce. Very sales driven and projects are signed without considering capacity or team ability.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Kainos.