1. "Countless Opportunities"

Former Employee - Intern - Hourly in Boston, MA

I worked at John Hancock full-time for less than a year

Pros

The intern program directors do a great job of stressing networking, and encouraging interns to reach out to whomever they want to help them learn more about the company, or gain career advice and company insight. Big group of interns can make for a fun summer too, you won't be the only younger person in your office/building. Debate/Case Study/Presentations are great events as well, and really helped me practice different ways of public speaking, among other skills.

Cons

With such a big program, communication between program directors and individuals/individual's managers can lack a bit.

Continue reading

John Hancock Response

August 14, 2019Head of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're happy to know you had a positive experience.

1. "Great"

Former Employee - Senior Investment Analyst in Boston, MA

I worked at John Hancock full-time

Pros

There are a lot of benefits and great salary

Cons

It is a stressful job

2. "Has to be one of the best, if not the best, financial intern programs in Boston"

Former Intern - Intern in Boston, MA

I worked at John Hancock for less than a year

Pros

Well organized, caring firm that tries to teach as much as possible. Get to network a ton. Unbelievable corporate culture! Endless opportunities to learn and find your interests. They certainly prioritize their intern program.

Cons

I can not think of any cons

Discover more reviews about John Hancock.