Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Focus on Customer Success

May 3, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Immedis is a relatively young company and with that comes opportunities for collaboration and advancement outside of what one's traditional role might be at a larger, more established company. Managers are supportive of their employees and work to support each individual's success and genuinely care about those who report to them. The heart of the company is in the right place with focus and attention being put squarely on customer success and on bringing the right kinds of customers in that will be successful with our platform.

Cons

Immedis is still a relatively young company and going through some of the associated growing pains, from an operational perspective.

Continue reading

Immedis Response

Global Marketing Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We know we are nothing without our people. That’s why it’s so great to hear that managers support their teams and empower them to achieve success. Across the business, we care about individuals, and we are always looking at ways to improve the employee experience. You reference our focus on our customers, which is core to what we do across Immedis. We want to make it easier for our customers to support their people. We know the pace of growth we have experienced is hard and can be challenging for everyone. The changes we have made over the last few months will support our business into the future. Thank you for your patience, your continued support, and your feedback.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company

Jan 21, 2022 - Enterprise Account Executive in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture, product and atmosphere

Cons

Fast growing company that sometimes has growing pains from an administration standpoint, but exciting to be involved

Immedis Response

Global Marketing Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We know our growth has been challenging, but hopefully, the changes we are implementing will make it easier for our employees in the future. We are excited to have you involved. Thank you for your patience and for all that you do.

2. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Review

Jun 21, 2022 - Implementation Specialist in Iselin, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and people here.

Cons

Employees don’t get rewarded for hard work or annual salary increases.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Immedis.