Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 3 years

World Class Organisation With Both Eyes on the Road Ahead

Aug 12, 2020 - Manager in Kilkenny
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of exciting challenges to stretch and develop people. Fast paced environment. Progressive and innovative environment. Massively supportive culture and co-workers. Truly global business and industry. Technology at the core of the business. Customer centric environment and thinking. Teamwork and collaboration towards the best outcomes.

Cons

Overall very few. The same exciting and challenging environment might not be for someone looking to coast. Not related to Immedis, but COVID-19.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Focus on Customer Success

May 3, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Immedis is a relatively young company and with that comes opportunities for collaboration and advancement outside of what one's traditional role might be at a larger, more established company. Managers are supportive of their employees and work to support each individual's success and genuinely care about those who report to them. The heart of the company is in the right place with focus and attention being put squarely on customer success and on bringing the right kinds of customers in that will be successful with our platform.

Cons

Immedis is still a relatively young company and going through some of the associated growing pains, from an operational perspective.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company

Jan 21, 2022 - Enterprise Account Executive in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture, product and atmosphere

Cons

Fast growing company that sometimes has growing pains from an administration standpoint, but exciting to be involved

Immedis Response

Global Marketing Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We know our growth has been challenging, but hopefully, the changes we are implementing will make it easier for our employees in the future. We are excited to have you involved. Thank you for your patience and for all that you do.

Discover more reviews about Immedis.