Employee Review

Current Employee

Great company to work for

Nov 18, 2021 - Business Development Representative in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for

Cons

No cons as of yet!

HubSpot Response

Chief People Officer

Thank you for being a BDR in Dublin, we so appreciate you! Hope you're doing well in spite of the offices being re-closed as a result of the COVID spike-grateful for your hard work. -Katie

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to grow!

Jan 23, 2022 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

HubSpot walks the walk. I've been here for 5+ years and still am learning something new every day. One of the reasons I stay at HubSpot is because of the growth opportunities. It is definitely a fast-paced environment and the only constant is change. But if you are looking for a place to learn a ton, grow a lot and meet some amazing people and customers then you are in the right place!

Cons

As I mentioned, it is really fast-paced. Also, most roles are very metric-based, so the pro is that it is easy to know how you are performing and where you can grow. On the other hand, being so metric-focused can be difficult.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Fantastic Company Culture and Leadership

Jan 20, 2022 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is by far one of the best companies I've worked for. Everyone is very respectful, and supportive. There's not much ego and everyone works as a team with the "People First" mindset, and making sure the process is democratic. The management team is flexible with contract workers schedules, and trusting of the contract worker's ability to get the job done.

Cons

I have no cons to share.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about HubSpot.