Hill+Knowlton Strategies - Great place to work | Glassdoor.ie

"Great place to work"

Former Employee - Senior Account Executive in London, England

I worked at Hill+Knowlton Strategies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people and the company takes care of you

Cons

The progression system should be reviewed to make it more dynamic

Hill+Knowlton Strategies2019-01-08
  1. "A people-focused organization"

Current Employee - Talent Manager in Doral, FL

I have been working at Hill+Knowlton Strategies full-time for more than a year

Pros

I'm truly enjoying this season in my work life. I get to work with very smart, knowledgeable people across the globe who are committed to making our employees' lives better. I am empowered to make decisions, properly equipped to do my job, but most importantly, treated with respect and trust. As I work to take my career to the next level, I’m building meaningful, trust-based relationships that motivate me to... give my best and add value in every aspect of my work. I've been given opportunities to work on global projects and initiatives that truly demonstrate the company's commitment to help our employees grow and thrive with us. On top of that, and more importantly from a personal perspective, I have found the work-life balance I so much needed and thought unattainable.

Cons

Managing time zone differences and people's schedules can be a challenge when you do global work, but is that challenge what at the same time makes the work exciting.

Advice to Management

Continue investing in people and doing what's needed to retain them and help them grow.

Hill+Knowlton Strategies2019-09-26
  2. "Miami office is literally the worst"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Hill+Knowlton Strategies

Pros

None except maybe the people who are in misery with you

Cons

Everything. The president is horrible. Don't do it. The agency brand is well-known but this office isn't worth the name on your resume. Just leave. Or stay there two months to get set up and then leave. Either way this is not long-term. I haven't worked there in years and I still have PTSD.

Advice to Management

Why would I even bother? I was an employee years ago and according to reviews nothing has changed. I feel like I am experiencing PTSD from this job. No one cares.

Hill+Knowlton Strategies2019-11-27

Discover more reviews about Hill+Knowlton Strategies.