Glassdoor - Great place to build commercial skills in a friendly environment | Glassdoor.ie

"Great place to build commercial skills in a friendly environment"

Current Employee - Account Manager SMB in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for less than a year

Pros

Small close office in a great location. Lots of support from management. Transparent culture where nothing is kept from you. Friendly colleagues. who like seeing you do well. Opportunity for international travel regularly. Great work life balance .

Cons

As with any small organisation going through rapid expansion there are some growing pains. Response rate from support services can be slow. New systems mean tracking your quota performance can be challenging. There are never enough Vit Hits in the fridge ;)

Advice to Management

Keep building in EMEA . Progress has been huge in the last few months and I am really excited to see what the business develops into. Continue to invest in facilities and perks to keep employees engaged and productive. As we continue to grow in size make sure not to allow the great culture that the business has to be lost.

Glassdoor2018-07-16
  1. "Great Company to work for"

Current Employee - Legal Director in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for less than a year

Pros

Culture, Values , Positive work environment, Opportunities, Team spirit, Exciting time for the company and its employees as it expands its global reach

Cons

No negatives come to mind

Advice to Management

Keep the momentum going to fulfil the Mission of Helping people everywhere to find a job and company they love

Glassdoor2019-07-15
  2. "Practice what they preach."

Current Employee - Account Executive in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone is super friendly and helpful. They live by the cultural values that they speak to customers about.

Cons

I am sure there are some, I haven't found out what they are yet.

Glassdoor2019-07-10

Discover more reviews about Glassdoor.