Glassdoor - Great place to build commercial skills in a friendly environment | Glassdoor.ie
Pros
  • "There is so much flexibility with work/life balance that it makes it easy to come into work in the morning" (in 62 reviews)

• "We have options for work from home and flexible hours" (in 33 reviews)

Cons
  • "Over the years there were a lot of growing pains" (in 39 reviews)

• "Work/Life balance can be hard to maintain at times due to high quota" (in 13 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

Featured Review

"Great place to build commercial skills in a friendly environment"

Current Employee - Account Manager SMB in Dublin, Co. Dublin
Current Employee - Account Manager SMB in Dublin, Co. Dublin

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Small close office in a great location.

Lots of support from management.

Transparent culture where nothing is kept from you.

Friendly colleagues. who like seeing you do well.

Opportunity for international travel regularly.

Great work life balance .

Cons

As with any small organisation going through rapid expansion there are some growing pains.

Response rate from support services can be slow.

New systems mean tracking your quota performance can be challenging.

There are never enough Vit Hits in the fridge ;)

Advice to Management

Keep building in EMEA . Progress has been huge in the last few months and I am really excited to see what the business develops into.

Continue to invest in facilities and perks to keep employees engaged and productive.

As we continue to grow in size make sure not to allow the great culture that the business has to be lost.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"EMEA on the Rise"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Dublin, Co. Dublin
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Dublin, Co. Dublin

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It's a very exciting time for Glassdoor Dublin, our EMEA HQ. There have been a number positive changes over the last 6 months, including a new local leadership team, new offices on Stephen's Green, and a great new attitude in the Dublin Office.

Everyone feels excited about the journey we are on to Help People Find a Job in a Company they Love. Leadership is very open about the expansion plans and there is a strong sense of belief and togetherness. We understand that finding local solutions to local problems is the key to our success.

Cons

As the EMEA arm of the business, we are still reliant on our US cousins to implement requests which can add to delays in execution, which can be frustrating. Within the Sales Org, it still feels like we spend too much time dealing with Operational Issues which can restrain our growth.

Advice to Management

Please continue to listen to the feedback and leverage what you are hearing to steer the ship. We really appreciate everything you have done to support the teams in Dublin and ask that you continue to help us grow, now more than ever.

2. "No better time to join!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Comprehensive training both online self-driven and classroom based
    - Smart and friendly colleagues - managed to maintain scrappy, startup culture across different offices
    - Excellent solution delivering great results for clients
    - Opportunities for advancement and professional development

The recent acquisition by Recruit Holdings means Glassdoor will be able to speed up the expansion efforts in EMEA and beyond. There's never been a better time to join! Like my colleagues, I'm extremely excited to see what the next 12+ months brings for Glassdoor.

Cons

Not enough green Vit-hits ;)
    No other cons so far

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing

Discover more reviews about Glassdoor.