Genomic Health - anonymous | Glassdoor.ie

"anonymous"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune City

I worked at Genomic Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

go and check it yourself

Cons

there are many to say

Advice to Management

If you harash your employees without paying them how will they work

Genomic Health2018-02-16

Genomic Health Response

March 12, 2018Sr. Director Talent Acquisition

I'm confused by who wrote this. We don't have any employees in India.

1. "Genomic Health is a GREAT place to work, thrive and grow"

Current Employee - Senior Talent Sourcing Specialist in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Genomic Health full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

GHI has a highly collaborative team environment where the culture is defined and modeled by the Executive Leadership and throughout the company. We are brilliant yet humble and passionate about saving cancer patients lives . You can feel the passion in the hallways! There is continuous growth opportunities. We are moving our products to the IVD platform so we are thriving on the new products underway to reach more... patients throughout the world.

Cons

I thought initially that the commute from the Santa Cruz Mountains would be a challenge, however there is quite a bit of flexibility with the commute schedule so it worked out just fine.

Genomic Health2019-10-10
  2. "Amazing culture with thoughtful, mission driven and values aligned employees"

Current Employee - Operations & Programs in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Genomic Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

I'm a new employee and find myself constantly amazed by the kindness of colleagues here at Genomic Health. So many companies in the valley have blanket mission statements and values that are not in actual practice. It's refreshing and humbling to be surrounded by people who care about their work, their colleagues and their community. I understand now why so many employees have stayed here for 10+ years.

Cons

For those who are used to moving at light speed or coming from a different industry, it will take some adjustment to the pace here but overall, any "cons" are really opportunities to make an impact and improve processes and practices for the greater team and mission here.

Genomic Health2019-10-01

Discover more reviews about Genomic Health.