G-Research - World-class company, world-class people | Glassdoor.ie
  1. "World-class company, world-class people"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in London, England

I have been working at G-Research full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working at G-Research has been like a breath of fresh air. You are surrounded by ambitious, driven and talented colleagues (some of whom are genuinely world-class experts in their field), which are contagious traits that drive you to improve. More than this, you have the resources and backing to exceed your goals and have a real impact on the company. The salaries and benefits are excellent, there are ample development opportunities, and the scope of extracurricular activities (including the legendary company weekends away to Europe) is the envy of all my friends. Love my job!

Cons

Historically, I understand there have been some blockers related to security. These are barely noticeable now, continues to improve, and is heavily outweighed by all the other positives. Work from homes opportunities have been limited but, again, are starting to increase.

Continue reading
    G-Research2019-08-08

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A fantastic company to work for"

Current Employee - Quantitative Researcher in London, England

I have been working at G-Research full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great work/life balance - Really smart colleagues - Good benefits including a yearly weekend away for the whole company

Cons

- No work from home yet which can be hard at times

G-Research2020-02-10
  2. "Great Working Culture"

Current Employee - Security Support Specialist

I have been working at G-Research full-time for less than a year

Pros

They invest in your future - good training budget Happy to invest in technology if they think it'll advance the company Good company culture, works drinks, very social

Cons

Was sold the idea of flexible working, however I don't think this is a company wide issue, within my team it is very locked into sticking to your hours by the minute and no flexibility (work 15 mins longer and take 15 mins extra lunch)

Continue reading
    G-Research2020-02-03

Discover more reviews about G-Research.