Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fidelity growing

Jun 20, 2022 - Global Head of Product in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

My experience is Fidelity has a very inclusive culture and encourages people to open their horizons. It provides lots of training. Flexibility is good while still keeping opportunities to learn from others in a dynamic modern office. The perspective is always global and ESG is strongly embedded in how the firm invests and engages with companies. Equal paternity and maternity leave entitlements and pro-diversity with an international staff. A strong sense of purpose - helping people build the futures. Integrity seems genuinely important in how decisions are taken with an emphasis on fair treatment of big and small clients.

Cons

Sometimes it can be slow to change, but when it takes a decision to change, it executes well.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Employee Experience Team

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your journey with us and we really value your honest feedback.  We are always striving to create the best experience for our employees, so it’s wonderful to hear that we were able to support you and meet your expectations.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Managerial Role Outlook

Jun 25, 2022 - Securities Operations Manager in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home jobs available

Cons

Overworked, lenghty hours and underpaid

Be the first to find this review helpful

Employee Experience Team

Thank you for your thoughtful responses.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Employee friendly company

Jun 19, 2022 - Research Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very much employee friendly Analyst handle good work Many perks Many leaves

Cons

Lack of growth Bored of doing same work

Be the first to find this review helpful

Employee Experience Team

We are glad that you feel as though you are  taken care of at Fidelity International.  Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Discover more reviews about Fidelity International.