Estée Lauder UK - Bureau assistant | Glassdoor.ie
  1. "Bureau assistant"

I worked at Estée Lauder UK part-time

Pros

Mobile Experience of different companies under brands

Cons

Location and times sometimes can be last minute

Estée Lauder UK2019-05-01

Other Employee Reviews

"Worst company you could work for!!!"

Former Employee - Beauty Advisor

I worked at Estée Lauder UK full-time

Pros

Discrimination, bullied in the work place.

Cons

Bullied, harassment and unpaid.

Advice to Management

None what so ever one of the worst companies I have ever worked for. Absolutely disgusting how they treat their staff, I was bullied by HR and by my managers and area managers. They discriminate against transgenders and there was no evidence of equality on my training when I went to London for 2 days. It was all about women doing make up and nothing about Males being able to do make up and to work for Estée Lauder.... Absolutely disgusting brand. I would never ever ever advise anyone to work for the brand and I’ll never buy from the brand.

Estée Lauder UK2019-10-12

"Bully culture, thrives on gossip, pays very low"

Former Employee - Manager in London, England

I worked at Estée Lauder UK full-time for more than a year

Pros

Product discount is 50% - which is really helpful given that EL products are very expensive

Cons

HRBP's and Employee Relations directors are bullies, racists and thrive on gossip - they never truly help the business and have the worst business feedback for a support function. The Finance department are number crunchers only, arrogant and very difficult to collaborate with because they don't understand the beauty industry and they don't look like they even use the products either. Major conflict of interests... happen at all times with women promoted into Brand GM or VP roles they aren't able to perform into and the HR management always turns a blind eye on senior management that favors mediocrity and favoritism.

Advice to Management

Purge. This company needs a SVP, VP, HR Directors and GM total purge and start again clean and with good intentions.

Estée Lauder UK2019-10-02

Discover more reviews about Estée Lauder UK.