1. "Good and motivating work environment"

4.0
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Emma full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is a very good company to start one's professional life : a young team, start up feeling, a lot of responsabilities from the start and a lot of place for initiatives The company is also very flexible in terms of organisation. It's relatively easy to go from our original specialisation to a completely new role / position.

Cons

The teams often have a lot of interns and young professionals. It has good points (the mood and energy) but also negative ones (lack of experience, high turnover which leads to poorly handled projects handovers) Lack of structure, due to the (too high?) growth of the company The salary is the main negative point in my opinion. It's enough to live of course, but still quite low for the cost of life in Frankfurt.

Continue reading

Emma Response

Employer Branding Manager

Hey there, thanks for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to review us. We are happy that you acknowledge Emma as a great place to work, learn and develop your career. But we also take your feedback very seriously. Feel free to talk to your team leader or our confidants about ideas for improvment at any time. This ensures that we can all work jointly together to make Emma an even better place to work. All the best, Kristina

Other Employee Reviews

1. "it was a good jump and join for me"

5.0
    Current Employee - Finanzbuchhalter in Frankfurt am Main

I have been working at Emma full-time for less than a year

Pros

here is everyone friendly and helpful

Cons

There is no exact time for end of the day, at 18 O'clock there are still people working. or maybe i m new and might not know it.

Continue reading
  2. "Internship at Emma"

5.0
    Current Intern - Intern Marketing in Frankfurt am Main

I have been working at Emma for more than a year

Pros

It is an a very international, open minded company, with an high interest for making ideas great, where diversity is appreciated

Cons

I just started working at Emma, and my experience is completely positive

Discover more reviews about Emma.