1. "One of the best places to work in"

5.0
    Current Employee - Specialist - Product Development in Bangalore

I have been working at Ellucian full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Develop the best product with the latest technology. Empowered workforce, anyone can contribute in making the product a great success

Cons

Lenient towards the non performers

Ellucian2013-02-25
  1. "Exciting place to be, bright future ahead"

5.0
    Current Employee - Product Management in Reston, VA

I have been working at Ellucian full-time for more than a year

Pros

An organization with the right leadership in place to make a real difference for our customers and their needs. The strategy and vision are in place to help transform and propel higher education overall. Very focused on employees by providing great benefits, flexibility and a good work/life balance, especially during these challenging times. I’m excited for what the future holds for us.

Cons

There have been some reorganizations over the past couple of years; however, this is typical with a company that is transformative. A growth area for some individuals/teams is to understand that the only constant in life is change. A challenge (at times) with adoption of outside the box thinking due to the resistance of change.

Continue reading
    Ellucian2020-04-10
  2. "Careful"

2.0
    Former Contractor - Technical Director in Houston, TX

I worked at Ellucian for more than 3 years

Pros

Good Company to work for

Cons

Management they put in place doesn't always know how to manage people. Just make sure you have the skills they are looking for because if you get hired it will show and the job requirement can change and then they push you out to find another position. They survive on how well they manage the contract.

Continue reading
    Ellucian2020-06-04

Discover more reviews about Ellucian.