"Really great job!!!!"

4.0
    Current Employee - Online English Teacher

I have been working at EF Education First part-time for less than a year

Pros

+ Flexibility!! you are able to pick your own hours and you only have to work in the mornings!! so you can get on with the rest of your day +The online teaching platform is really easy to use!! All the content is there and how to approach the lesson, little preparation is needed!! + Not such a bad pay too!! You get paid a lot more than people in other types of part time jobs!! + Lovely and respectful students!!

Cons

Variety in the times you can teach, like teaching in the evenings or afternoons

EF Education First Response

November 19, 2019Engagement and Retention Specialist

Thanks for such a positive review! We love to hear that you enjoy the flexibility, that you’re happy with our teaching platform and the pay. Due to student demographics, we do have limited hours where classes can be booked, and this is completely controlled by student demand. We understand that these hours won’t be attractive for everyone, but hope that like you, people will continue to focus on the positives. Thanks again!

1. COVID-19

"Amazing team"

5.0

I worked at EF Education First full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Amazing team and work life balance. Insurance is best I’ve ever had.

Cons

School had to close down due to covid19

EF Education First Response

May 20, 2020Vice President of Recruitment and Employee Development

So glad to hear you enjoyed the team and work/life balance - our people are most certainly our best asset, and work/life balance is very important to our culture. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

2. "Fun"

5.0
    Former Intern - Activities Intern in Boston, MA

I worked at EF Education First

Pros

Lead fun activities throughout Boston

Cons

Unorthodox work hours (weekends, night shifts)

Discover more reviews about EF Education First.