Diligent - Satisfactory | Glassdoor.ie

"Satisfactory"

No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Diligent full-time

Pros

Breakfast treats on Friday & fruit on Mondays.

Cons

High staff turn over and satisfactory management. No management works in the office on Friday’s.

Diligent2018-11-19
  1. "Great company and great work life balance"

Current Employee - IT Specialist in New York, NY

I have been working at Diligent full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I don't quite understand the recent animosity, sure we're growing fast and plenty of new faces with some policy changes. And no, this is not a 'fake review' by HR, I actually work in technology. At the heart of it all, we have very good people and teammates. Senior management does not micromanage which is a PLUS, we get the job done! With the adoption of unlimited PTO, it is on par with many other technology startups in the city. At the end of the day, isn't that what work is all about? Achieving goals while doing a good job with a strong team.

Cons

Snack bar could be better compared with other larger tech firms in the city. Health insurance could be cheaper

Advice to Management

Keep on keeping on, and allowing your direct reports to have freedom to do their work.

Diligent2019-12-13

"No focus, no leadership, no oversight."

Current Employee - Catch All, Sales, Marketing, Data Analytics in New York, NY

I have been working at Diligent full-time for more than a year

Pros

Casual dress code and decent co-workers.

Cons

Where to start... low salaries, no leadership, untrained managers. There is no oversight people are left to their own devices. Internal technology is weak.

Advice to Management

Pay attention. Forget all the ratings and accolades build a real company not this shame you are setting up to sell and get rich on. Be socially conscious of what you do effects people, real people not numbers ona spreadsheet.

Diligent2020-01-22

Discover more reviews about Diligent.