Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Living their values, powerful technology, super-smart people, killer product

Jun 19, 2019 - Cloud Operations in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

- ensuring customer success - striving for excellence - focusing on results I've worked for no other company where the company values are practiced each and every day, and at all levels of the organisation. The CEO mentions these on every analyst call and on each company all-hands, and it permeates into every decision, conversation and action. Coupa are a true technology company, with a fantastic product that is killing it in the market. The engineering practices are top class, and it shows in the motivated and engaged people. Cloud Operations practice Site Reliability Engineering. I am excited by the rate of change and innovation and the real bias for action. There is no end to the learning and career opportunities. If you thrive in a fast-paced and authentic environment this is the place for you.

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

Continue reading

Coupa Software Inc Response

VP, Talent

Wow! What a review. It's great to hear you've had such a positive and motivating experience. These kinds of experiences are ones that we strive to bring to every employee and candidate at Coupa, through the continued embodiment of our Core Values: Ensure Customer Success, Focus on Results, and Strive for Excellence.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great culture, authenticity, and transparency

Oct 4, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The leadership communicates strategy and how they're tacking current problems, while constantly keeping things positive with celebrating successes and having fun!

Cons

After over a year here there are very few cons that come to mind. I love "coming to work" (remotely) every day and there's no problem that is unsurmountable!

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Very Friend Place and Lots of opportunities for growth

Oct 3, 2022 - Sr. Software Engineer in San Mateo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- People are very friendly and supporting - You have opportunities to grow where you can take initiatives and showcase your talent. - Work life balance is good - Company has good vision

Cons

Pay should be more competitive

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Coupa Software Inc.