Certus Recruitment Group - Recruitment is easy to do but very hard to do well! | Glassdoor.ie

"Recruitment is easy to do but very hard to do well!"

Current Employee - Team Leader in London, England

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Superb office environment and truly supportive structure. Everyone is encouraged and given the autonomy to build their own business within the company at a realistic pace with achievable targets. The management team is experienced with over 40+ years of combined recruitment experience who always have time for training and imparting their knowledge on to their teams. Success is celebrated and everyone truly works... for each other and to move the business as whole forwards.

Cons

At the rate the business is growing a move to a new office will be required sooner rather than later!

Certus Recruitment Group2018-02-05

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Fantastic Progression !"

Current Employee - Graduate Experienced Manager in London, England

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been working at Certus for just under one year and with the training, support and clear route for progression, I was promoted after 6 months to Graduate Experience Manager where I am now a team leader. I am constantly developing my skills in this amazing, energetic and fun working environment.

Cons

Little incentives could really help :)

Certus Recruitment Group2019-10-08
  2. ""Be careful""

Former Employee - Graduate Manager

I worked at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Certus are good at what they do, but they do it in a way that made me personally feel uncomfortable. If you are confident you can smash it from day one, this is the role for you. If you are looking for training and support, this is not the role for you.

Cons

- micro-management - discriminative office environment (told not to call people unless they have British names, people making fun of or not hiring someone because of accents) - No training and little support - Small and stuffy office - Believe in only one way of getting results - Very serious retention problem - Tense office atmosphere

Certus Recruitment Group2019-10-03

Discover more reviews about Certus Recruitment Group.