Employee Review

Current Employee

Fantastic Employer

May 17, 2017 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

A friend of mine called today and informed me that I should look at Glassdoor as someone had put up some negative comments about ByrneLooby. While everyone is entitled to their opinion I wholeheartedly disagree with them. I am currently employed in the Finance Dept. for the past eight months so I thought I would put down in writing for all to see what my experience to-date is. Positives; • Always a friendly atmosphere. • Morale within Finance and the overall company is fantastic. • Great working conditions. • Great people. • Growing Company. • Excellent team members and team spirit. • Excellent Career progression. • Flexible with annual leave. • Compassionate employer. • Pension & Healthcare related benefits are very good. Not only are the above points 100% true, there is a willingness from Senior Management to assist you in any way possible. They are always approachable, will go above and beyond to assist you and will mentor/coach you to ensure that you can progress to the betterment of your own career and personal goals. The company is growing as can be seen with two acquisitions within the last year which is not only exciting it shows to me they want to be market leaders in their field and the firm of choice in Consultancy Engineering. Yes, the job is challenging (whose job isn’t?) but with the help and assistance of the team I work with as well as a massive onus been put on team ethic, we all help each other. In conclusion, my time here in ByrneLooby has been great, I thoroughly enjoy my job, the people I work with and report to so I couldn’t ask for anything better. If you want to pursue a career be it in Finance or Consultancy Engineering I would highly recommend working here.

Cons

In all honesty no cons at all.

Continue reading

ByrneLooby Response

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time out to leave such a wonderful review. We value our employee's thoughts and opinions and welcome listening to the experiences they had with ByrneLooby. As a business, we continually want to improve and get better and better.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fast paced environment that also cares about work life balance

Sep 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Career progression opportunities. Challenging work, great project opportunities available that you wouldn't normally get the chance to get involved in within other companies, managers and other teams are always willing to help. Forward thinking - the flexible work opportunity allows me to balance my work and home life, something that my previous employers never provided me with. Opportunity to work creatively, ideas are always listened to and valued. The benefit package is competitive.

Cons

The workload is continuously busy, but that can be taken as a positive for most.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good employer

Aug 28, 2021 - Project Engineer in Cork
    Business Outlook

Pros

5 years with the company. Overall happy.

Cons

None worth talking about really

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about ByrneLooby.