Employee Review

Current Employee

Civil Engineering Consultancy

May 20, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great place to work with challenging projects and plenty of encouragement for personal development, giving a huge amount of job satisfaction. The management style encourages delegation, giving everyone the opportunity to interact with the clients. We are encouraged to learn more and develop our engineering expertise, with a combination of internal meetings and attendance at external seminars and talks.

Cons

Working for contractor clients means that the designs have to be efficient in order to win work and gain repeat orders from the clients. The projects have to be delivered on time to our clients.

2 people found this review helpful

ByrneLooby Response

Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist

Firstly, thank you for taking the time out to leave a review. We value our employee's thoughts and opinions and welcome listening to the experiences they had with ByrneLooby. I am not entirely sure working for contractors and ensuring work is efficient and done well is a con.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fast paced environment that also cares about work life balance

Sep 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Career progression opportunities. Challenging work, great project opportunities available that you wouldn't normally get the chance to get involved in within other companies, managers and other teams are always willing to help. Forward thinking - the flexible work opportunity allows me to balance my work and home life, something that my previous employers never provided me with. Opportunity to work creatively, ideas are always listened to and valued. The benefit package is competitive.

Cons

The workload is continuously busy, but that can be taken as a positive for most.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great progression opportunities

Aug 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve been working at ByrneLooby for a number of years and thoroughly enjoy the challenges and have been given great opportunities to progress. Salaries are competitive and benefits are getting better year on year

Cons

Few cons to speak of

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about ByrneLooby.