Brunel - Bons benefícios | Glassdoor.ie
  1. "Bons benefícios"

Recepcionista in Rio de Janeiro

I worked at Brunel

Pros

Salário e benefícios são bons. Também tem bons convênios com academias e cursos de inglês. Bem localizada na Barra da Tijuca com BRT ônibus .

Cons

O ambiente de trabalho é um pouco tóxico areas que não conversam bem entre si e acaba prejudicando a empresa e seus procedimentos internos.

Brunel2018-10-19

"Great global business"

Current Employee - Sales/Recruitment in Houston, TX

I have been working at Brunel full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great vision from top down, very hard working, smart people make the business run, good culture and diverse team of people, good work life balance for a recruitment/sales business, chances to grow with the company into different roles/locations, overall Brunel is a very good place to work and the leadership team encourage development of their staff.

Cons

Lacked some sales development for a while, but seems to have changed now, the database can be a challenge to work with compared with other systems

Brunel2019-09-03
  2. "Brunel = Great all around company!"

Current Employee - Contracts Lead in Houston, TX

I have been working at Brunel full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Awesome leadership from the top! Brunel is always investing in their staff to ensure that their contractors are taken care of and are happy. This in turns makes them competitive with other companies and that the clients know they are getting quality candidates. The work/life balance is great! Life happens and family comes first! I have been with Brunel for a little over 6 years and have enjoyed every minute. Its... all about teamwork...very cliche but "Teamwork really does make the Dream work!".

Cons

I believe there could be better structured training on the sales and recruitment side. However, I know management can see this and are working to improve this. Other than that there are not many Cons that come to mind.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in your talent and Brunel will become an even more competitive company in the playing field.

Brunel2019-09-27

Discover more reviews about Brunel.