BrightTALK - Great place to work | Glassdoor.ie
  1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Director Creative Service and Brand

I have been working at BrightTALK full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

BrightTALK has a great culture and clear company vision. I recommend BrightTALK.

Cons

Don't have cons to report on BrightTALK

BrightTALK2019-11-11

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Company - Learn how to become a real solution based seller"

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Denver, CO

I have been working at BrightTALK full-time for more than a year

Pros

BrightTALK is a company where you truly learn what it means to be a solution based seller. Early on in my career at BrightTALK, I had your typical sales struggles and learning the product suite does take a little time. BrightTALK never wavered in their belief in me and is a key reason I am successful now. I've been at other sales organizations, but I have never felt so empowered and motivated to succeed than I am at BrightTALK. If you take ownership of your day to day, you will be successful at BrightTALK. Plus, the office culture in Denver is second to none!

Cons

Not really much to put down as cons. As a sales professional, you deal with the same "stresses" you would anywhere else. Sales isn't for everyone, but if you work hard, are willing to learn and grow, this is the place for you!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and culture you are developing in Denver!

BrightTALK2019-09-04
  2. "Incredible People, Alright Product"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative

I have been working at BrightTALK full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people at BrightTALK are what makes it so fun to work there. It's an incredible group of hard-working and very fun people in the office. There are lots of fun company activities and always a group of people who will want to go for a drink or a bite to eat after work. It's also a very collaborative environment and stands up to its mission and values.

Cons

Webinars are an essential part of B2B marketing but BrightTALK hopes to grow the audience that actually comes to discover webinars on their own by logging onto BrightTALK.com. There are aspects of the product that are exciting for marketers but not many people are going to come to the site to watch webinars for fun and I'm not sure that upper management can really see that...

BrightTALK2019-12-18

Discover more reviews about BrightTALK.