1. "Awesome job in an international team"

5.0
    Developer in Stuttgart

I have been working at Brandwatch for less than a year

Pros

Tons of benefits (Snacks, Sushi, Drinks, team lunches, ping pong, foosball, ... you name it!) Regular company and department meetings Very supporting team, regular catchups with you advisor Awesome product, nice processes

Cons

Sometimes confusing structure, you have to figure out a lot of stuff by yourself when you don't want to ask somebody every 5 minutes in the first weeks.

Brandwatch2016-05-17

"Opportunity for Growth"

5.0

I have been working at Brandwatch full-time

Pros

Brandwatch is an open and collaborative environment that supports and encourages people to work across departments and offices in the day-to-day, but also to explore new career opportunities and for growth in their professional development. During my time, I've seen many people transition into leadership roles, move to different offices around the world, and excel in a new role in a different department.

Cons

With growth, there can be the typical challenges like enough conference rooms or meeting spaces.

Brandwatch2018-11-13
  2. "Great technology, but still figuring out the logistics."

4.0
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Boston, MA

I have been working at Brandwatch full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great technology suite, flexible WFH and time off policies, great team of people there.

Cons

Teams don't work the best together, often felt siloed. Change in internal strategy at what seems like the drop of a hat with little to no transparency on decision making. Tools given to us by our managers often don't help workflow (i.e. Salesforce). Brandwatch suite is about 12-18 months away from completion.

Brandwatch2020-04-24

Discover more reviews about Brandwatch.