1. "Neither the worst, nor the best"

Former Employee - Java Developer in Gibraltar

I worked at BetVictor full-time for more than a year

Pros

Reasonalble working hours, relatively new technologies ( not everywhere though ), The rock is a nice place

Cons

Business doesn't have a clear vision, constantly changing priorities. Not the brightest available people in lead, politics was fairly strong.

Other Employee Reviews

"One of my favorite employeers so far"

5.0

I have been working at BetVictor full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Company is very dynamic and self confident and active employees are appreciated -Once the top management gets to know you and trust you they really listen to your advice -Lots of bleeding edge technologies -Space for career improvements -I am still learning a lot -Most of the colleagues are very nice and friendly people

Cons

-some processes and workflows could be improved -company facilities could be improved

"Mostly Great People but Poor Senior Management"

2.0
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at BetVictor full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The people are intelligent, hard working and friendly. Very good work-life balance. Relaxed but efficient working environment. The canteen is convenient.

Cons

CTO is nothing more than a bully. He thinks of the technology staff as his minions and likes to rule by fear. You are just a number to him, you are expendable and he can and will get rid of you on a whim. The location of the office is poor but thats changing next year. They used to offer some nice staff perks/bonuses but they were steadily taken away one by one. Salaries are less than rivals and with no more staff perks/bonuses the talent is leaving to further their careers elsewhere.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about BetVictor.