"Working with the best people in the IT industry"

5.0
    Former Employee - Business Development in Dublin, Dublin

I worked at BMC Software full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work hard to gain hard. Great training provided supported by full documentation and team activities. It's a real sales environment that will prepare you to work as an A-player account executive. if you are not ready to work for your success this is not a place for you. The new office is a bit far from the city hower the view it's all worth it. Uncapped commissions make you smile every month.

Cons

same lunch for the past decade provided by BMC can become a bit boring over time, not that many "restaurants" around the new office so make sure you have yourself covered. It is a sales environment, once you are creative, motivated and sales oriented- you will be fine.

Continue reading

"Respect, Fun, and Excellence"

5.0
    Current Employee - Sales in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at BMC Software full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

BMC is like my second family. Hard work and dedication are rewarded. When personal crises arise (and they do), BMC colleagues will circle the wagons to ensure that you can take care of what's going on at home, while they take care of what's going on at work. The recent innovations on the product side are incredible. The types of things that we're doing will change the game in the industry. And, most importantly, BMC is an ethical company, grounded in its Texas roots. We treat our customers, employees, and partners with the utmost respect. You don't find that in a lot of software companies these days.

Cons

I don't have anything to put here. It's a great company.

Continue reading

BMC Software Response

April 29, 2020Company Representative

WOW! Thank you for the great review. We also want to say thank you for 10+ years with BMC! We are very proud to have some of the most dedicated and caring individuals at BMC, so we share your sentiments about their hard work and compassion. We will be sure to share your review with the team!

"Global Executive--Customer Retention & Renewal Optimization"

Former Employee - Vice President Global Sales in San Jose, CA

I worked at BMC Software full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Customers, people, solutions, global reach.

Cons

Lack of commitment by management to follow a cohesive customer retention strategy.

Discover more reviews about BMC Software.