Axway - Great place to work | Glassdoor.ie
  1. "Great place to work"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

I worked at Axway full-time

Pros

Cool products/projects to work on Talented team Good location Truly awesome HR and management Ergonomic work areas in most of the office Pretty view of the Royal Canal Best office coffee : ) Really nice office environment with great people

Cons

Can't think of any in particular. Perhaps invest more on new technologies the teams need to use.

Axway2019-04-05
  1. "Exciting and Vibrant"

Current Employee - Principal Services Architect

I have been working at Axway full-time for less than a year

Pros

So far everyone I have worked with in this company is highly motivated, helpful and team orientated. Projects are cutting edge and providing great solutions to our clients. I'm relatively new to the company and have had a great welcoming on board experience and lots of support all round. Unlike some other workplaces I feel a lot of positive energy from the teams. This is an exciting place to work!

Cons

The only con I have is that there is no 401-K company match for the first year of employment - though I should emphasize that this is offset by otherwise great benefits and of course after that first year the 401K is active too - just something to bear in mind.

Advice to Management

Management strategic direction has proved to be spot on - the company is growing in the right direction. Keep up the good work!

Axway2020-01-16
  2. "Trying"

Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Axway full-time

Pros

Definitely some talented people doing the right things.

Cons

Very tough in the field to get a seat at the table or even some scraps. . Leave the old businesses behind in order to move forward.

Axway2020-01-13

Discover more reviews about Axway.