"Network Development Engineer"

Current Employee - Network Development Engineer in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Amazon full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent balance between life and work culture. Offers a fair salary/benefit/stocks package. For the very first time I'm working for a company which has employee recognition on its DNA, and have opportunities for career progression without necessarily going to a way of management level.

Cons

Perhaps the company could provide support for gym or at least encourage the practice of any other sports / healthy habits before / after office hours. Indeed, this is not a 'cons', just a suggestion which potentially could impact employee's way of life (and as a side effect keep improving company's productivity). Other than that, I have not had any bad experience so far and I hope things continue running smoothly.

1. "Challenging job"

Current Employee - Manager II, Operations

I have been working at Amazon full-time

Pros

Great people, fast paced, Opportunity for growth

Cons

With all the growth constant changes in leadership and standard work

"You Get What You Put In"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Amazon full-time

Pros

Really smart people, a lot of opportunity for growth, always encouraged to be innovative, think big, and create something new. Competitive salary and benefits with other major tech companies. 100% self motivating work environment. No dress code and 4 legged friends are welcome.

Cons

You have to be self motivated. NO ONE will hold your hand and tell you that you're doing a great job. If you need constant affirmations from management, this company isn't for you.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Amazon.