"Amazing company to work at!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer

I have been working at Allure Marketing Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Came into this business because I wanted to enhance my communication skills. Then found that I had to opportunity to be mentored into a young business woman which is what I’ve been aspiring to be. I thought my age would have been a hindrance but their high level of equally soon shown me that, it doesn’t matter where I came from all they were concerned about is how they can help me get where I want to be.

Cons

They are very transparent, and they will push you to your limits to grow as quickly as possibly based on your goals so don’t say what you don’t want because their goal is to get you where you want to be

Continue reading
    Allure Marketing Group2019-02-13
  1. "Great growth opportunities"

5.0
    Current Intern - Great Growth Opportunities! in New York, NY

I have been working at Allure Marketing Group for less than a year

Pros

The upward mobility there is really great. I was only an intern there, but I plan to come back after graduation.

Cons

I can't wait to come back!

Allure Marketing Group2020-04-13

"Total Scam"

1.0
    Former Employee - Intern in New York, NY

I worked at Allure Marketing Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I can't think of any

Cons

This place is a total scam. They sell the idea that it is a legitimate marketing firm in a very brainwashing way. Unfortunately, I met many employees there who bought into it and were struggling financially (hence the positive comments). You have no base pay or benefits, everything is commission based but sometimes they try to screw you out of your full pay. I was forced to go into some of the most dangerous parts of NYC on a daily basis in a dress and heels. I would be constantly harassed and feel in danger. I saw so many terrible things go on here. They would constantly push me to go out drinking with them even after I refused, I was under 21 at the time. Girls in their late twenties would crash at the CEO's apartment after a long night of partying. They get upset if you do not work 12 hour days, Saturdays AND go out at night with them. I really wished I had done my research ahead of time because this was a complete waste of time and irrelevant to my marketing career.

Continue reading
    Allure Marketing Group2020-05-04

Discover more reviews about Allure Marketing Group.