Allure Marketing Group - Amazing company to work at! | Glassdoor.ie

"Amazing company to work at!"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer

I have been working at Allure Marketing Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Came into this business because I wanted to enhance my communication skills. Then found that I had to opportunity to be mentored into a young business woman which is what I’ve been aspiring to be. I thought my age would have been a hindrance but their high level of equally soon shown me that, it doesn’t matter where I came from all they were concerned about is how they can help me get where I want to be.

Cons

They are very transparent, and they will push you to your limits to grow as quickly as possibly based on your goals so don’t say what you don’t want because their goal is to get you where you want to be

Advice to Management

Always have that winning mentality

Allure Marketing Group2019-02-13

"Amazing year and a half in a fast paced challenging company!"

I worked at Allure Marketing Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

I moved from Ireland and worked at Allure Marketing Group for over a year. I loved every minute! During my time there I gained a huge amount of experience and learnt so many valuable skills in areas such as Sales, Marketing, HR, Management and interviewing skills. The management team were incredibly supportive and directly assisted with my professional growth. I attended conferences in DC, Miami, Philly and was... given ever opportunity to network, expand my skill set and grow within the organization!

Cons

Personally, there wasn't anything I would change. The company culture was amazing, everyone from Management to entry level was so friendly and supportive.

Advice to Management

Amazing job, thanks for everything, T.

Allure Marketing Group2014-10-22
  2. "I love this place"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Allure Marketing Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing mentorship- everyone hired is assigned a mentor in the company which is just such a refreshing change from the cutthroat corporate world. Everyone hangs out after work, everyone genuinely likes each other.

Cons

Hours are long, so not good for someone looking for a 4-5 hour per day shift.

Advice to Management

Please put the Assistant Managers on the holiday party committee!!!! Thanks!!!

Allure Marketing Group2019-10-31

Discover more reviews about Allure Marketing Group.