1. "Open and Professional Environment"

4.0
    Former Contractor - Senior Software Engineer

I worked at AIM Consulting Group, LLC

Pros

Recruiting is done in a very professional and no-nonsense manner. You agree on rate before even being presented for a role, which helps avoid any sense of "bait and switch". I was very happy with my recruiting experience. Rates are competitive and fairly scaled to experience and responsibility.

Cons

While pay rates are comparable and competitive within their segment, they can not compete with the likes of FAMG. This isn't necessarily a negative, but more of a heads-up for engineers who may not know their value in the market.

Continue reading
  1. "I am happy"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at AIM Consulting Group, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros

PTO. good communication. hardware support. flexible hours. wfh.

Cons

It's a job. No cons.

2. "Disappointed and let down"

1.0
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at AIM Consulting Group, LLC

Pros

Worked with new technology! Company they contracted with was great.

Cons

Had problems with an AIM staff member and was never addressed but instead ended my contract early. And didn't help at all getting another position. Still haven't received my last check.

AIM Consulting Group, LLC Response

June 29, 2020Digital Marketing Specialist

Please reach out to me directly at mkite@aimconsulting.com, as I feel it is pertinent to discuss this matter with you. I would like to understand the problems you had with an AIM staff member, and need to make sure you are properly paid. Best - Melynda Kite

Discover more reviews about AIM Consulting Group, LLC.