AIDS Healthcare Foundation - Great Internship Opportunity | Glassdoor.ie
  1. "Great Internship Opportunity"

Current Intern - HHF Programs

I have been working at AIDS Healthcare Foundation for less than a year

Pros

AHF has a great variety of internships. Whether your looking to gain more experience in media, public health, or policy writing, there is a position here that will fit your needs. All of my fellow interns seemed like really cool, down-to-earth people from all walks of life. I enjoyed the time we got to spend together. I appreciated my internship because I gained knowledge on a side of public health I care a lot about: the homelessness crisis. Gathering resources that would benefit our tenants was very rewarding.

Cons

I wish we had gotten a chance to visit the other internship locations. I would have loved to see how everything in AHF connects.

AIDS Healthcare Foundation2019-12-04
  1. "Sr. Accountant"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, CA

I have been working at AIDS Healthcare Foundation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nothing i can think of

Cons

Life and work balance !

AIDS Healthcare Foundation2019-12-02
  2. "Good job, Horrible Leadership"

Current Employee - Healthcare

Pros

Helping people who are in need

Cons

Being overworked, underpaid, and unappreciated.

Advice to Management

They won’t listen so I don’t know if there’s any point in trying. Many of the employees are unhappy. The turnover rate is very high. Patients always comment about how employees always leave. Stop implementing soulless corporate changes without involving the employees who will be affected.

AIDS Healthcare Foundation2020-01-11

Discover more reviews about AIDS Healthcare Foundation.