1. "Great Internship Opportunity"

Current Intern - HHF Programs

I have been working at AIDS Healthcare Foundation for less than a year

Pros

AHF has a great variety of internships. Whether your looking to gain more experience in media, public health, or policy writing, there is a position here that will fit your needs. All of my fellow interns seemed like really cool, down-to-earth people from all walks of life. I enjoyed the time we got to spend together. I appreciated my internship because I gained knowledge on a side of public health I care a lot about: the homelessness crisis. Gathering resources that would benefit our tenants was very rewarding.

Cons

I wish we had gotten a chance to visit the other internship locations. I would have loved to see how everything in AHF connects.

1. COVID-19

"Mission Driven even in a Pandemic"

Current Employee - Healthcare Operations

I have been working at AIDS Healthcare Foundation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Mission Driven Organization, cares about the employees both locally and globally. Recently put an initiative to support the parents with additional child care support and other needs. The work can be challenging but the reward is greater

Cons

really no negatives to speak of at this time

Continue reading
  2. "AHF is Welcoming"

Current Intern - Summer Intern in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at AIDS Healthcare Foundation for less than a year

Pros

AHF if a warming community that welcomes people all of different backgrounds to represent themselves and share ideas together. This place emphasizes personal growth and wants their workers to feel empowered. There is a lot of room for growth and AHF provides that space.

Cons

There are no downsides to AHF.

Discover more reviews about AIDS Healthcare Foundation.