Emma Intern Reviews

Current Intern, more than 1 year

Structural Problem

May 6, 2022 - Intern Business Development in Frankfurt am Main
    Business Outlook

Pros

Full of young and smart people. Since you have to work so much, you end up by learning a lot as well.

Cons

Fake flexibility, they say the timesheet is flexible but the truth is that you are the one that needs to be flexible for them. If you leave before six they are not going to like it.

Continue reading
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee

Fun time for an intern

Apr 11, 2022 - Business Development Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

International Team Exciting Projects Good Money for an intern Quick application process Many company events

Cons

Little structure Little flexibility towards home office

Emma Response

Junior Employer Branding & University Recruiting Manager

Hey you, thank you for your message and for giving us feedback. We are happy to see that you like your time at Emma so far. As we are still a fast growing company things might sometimes be a little back and forth. We are aware of this and working on our processes. We believe in collaborating with each other in our offices is more stimulating why we ask our employees to com 2-3 days per week to our office. This gives space to work at the home office every at least for two days. We are happy to have you on board! Best Isabel

3. 1.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Personal review

Apr 22, 2022 - Intern - Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very Open and international culture

Cons

No value for employees regarding compensation

4. 5.0

Cares about employees

Mar 15, 2022 - Learning and Development Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Even interns can make a significant impact on the company - They have a robust onboarding program - Resources and knowledge are readily available and accessible - Teams are very friendly - Correspondence within teams is very prompt

Cons

- Since it is a global company, the timezones may deter some from entering

5. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Review on my experience

Mar 4, 2022 - Business Development Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment, everyone is keen to help you and guide you. Start-up feeling when walking into the offices everyday, yet challenging environment. Great diversity and inclusion policies. Amazing values

Cons

None in my personal experience.

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 4.0

Learning

Mar 10, 2022 - Intern in Manila, Manila
    Business Outlook

Pros

Learned alot in this position as an intern

Cons

I cannot think of any cons

7. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Ask them how you could maximize your stay at Emma. They'll have a clear and exciting answer.

Feb 14, 2022 - Strategy and Insights intern in Manila, Manila
    Business Outlook

Pros

Not only does Emma have a transparent and non hierarchical organizational structure that encourages participation, but they also understand the value of upskilling their team members in a way that improves holistic team performance by exaggerating individual growth.

Cons

There are many things that must be unlearned because the team appears to have redefined organizational culture in ways that they have found to be effective.

8. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

The best place to grow professionally

Feb 9, 2022 - Employer Branding Intern in Manila, Manila
    Business Outlook

Pros

Say goodbye to the traditional, repetitive internship. Emma's internship program allows us to truly make an impact in the company. They trust their interns to take ownership and accountability over big projects, giving us room to grow our personal and professional skillsets (and resumes!). Emma is also great for growing a global network. Though I'm based in Manila, I work with fellow Emmies from Frankfurt and Lisbon every single day. It's an amazing experience and I'd highly recommend the internship program to any student!

Cons

Since it's a global company, I end work around 9 or 10pm to reply to messages from fellow Emmies. Not too much of a big deal though since I'm already online.

Continue reading
  9. 5.0
    Current Intern

Challenging

Dec 20, 2021 - Accounts Receivable Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flat hierarchy and friendly environment

Cons

There's a lot to absorb in onboarding days but these are important information for being employed at Emma.

10. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

One of the Best work Cultures

Nov 21, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Intern in Manila, Manila
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture here is really great! They don't look down on you just because you're an intern. Upon my first week, I am already introduced to a lot of different cultures and people from all around the world.

Cons

The first week of onboarding is a little overwhelming with the amount of information dropped to you

Viewing 1 - 10 of 54 Reviews