Dun & Bradstreet Reviews

Found 1,323 of over 1,478 reviews

3.6
Dun & Bradstreet CEO Anthony Jabbour
Anthony Jabbour
Pros
  • "Environment and work life balance(in 125 reviews)

• "Overall, a flexible work environment(in 62 reviews)

• Cons
  • "D&B will likely be sold again in a few years after the new investors are done gutting it(in 67 reviews)

• "Constant changes in senior management since going private(in 31 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years
      Featured Review

Great company for career growth

Apr 7, 2021 - Director in Short Hills, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

I started at D&B 8 years ago and have never stopped learning and developing. I have been a part of several career defining projects that have made me into the leader I am today. If you are willing to put in the work - the opportunities are endless. My co-workers are also fantastic. I have made lifelong friends at D&B and cherish their relationships. A full table at my wedding was dedicated to D&B and I wouldn't have had it any other way! We truly take care of one another.

Cons

There is a lot of change within the organizaton. But if you are OK with change or can add value to a changing landscape - this is the place for you.

3 people found this review helpful

Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator

As part of #TeamDnB for almost a decade, we extend our heartfelt thanks for your dedication over the years! It’s amazing to hear about your professional triumphs and personal milestones at Dun & Bradstreet. Thank you for spotlighting our awesome people and our opportunities for growth and professional development.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

Aug 3, 2021 - Senior Data Analyst/Modeler in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work culture, salary and benifits are good as well.

Cons

No cons at all for D&B

People Team

We’re happy to hear about your stellar experience at our Dublin location! Thanks for sharing your perspective on what makes #TeamDNB so great.

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Place to Work

Oct 11, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Freedom to do the best!! Work as per the latest Technologies AWS /Cloud!! Flexible Timings !! Work Life Balance is better !!

Cons

Only associated with 2 Banks for Salary Processing . Can look into that going forward in India.

4. 3.0
      Former Employee

Average company

Jul 12, 2021 - Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Use to be good place to work. Company events and pretty good benefits along with potential for growth. Great life work balance.

Cons

After new management took over all went down hill and seems like it's not so great place to work anymore. Low pay and benefits which do not meet demanding market.

People Team

Hello and thanks for highlighting our benefits, growth potential, and work/life balance. We’d like to learn more about your perspective; please email us at peoplefeedback@dnb.com.

5. 3.0
      Current Employee

Good company

Jun 23, 2021 - Financial Analyst in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good team to work with

Cons

Low salary is paid to employee

People Team

We appreciate your feedback on our Dublin office! We agree that we have amazing teammates across the globe. Please email us at peoplefeedback@dnb.com to discuss your other points.

6. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Dun and Bradstreet Dublin Technology roles

May 17, 2021 - Associate Software Engineer in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Experience differs depending on the team you're in and leader / manager you're assigned, but the vast majority of any tech team are based in Chennai as contractors or employees of Dun and Bradstreet India. I would highly advise you to reach out to someone that has, or is working in Dun and Bradstreet for an honest appraisal of what it is like to work there.

Cons

- majority of the technology section in Dublin are contractors based in Chennai. - cultural / communication / expertise / trust issues ignored by management / HR. - leaders / managers carefully manage information flow up stream, staff have no voice or ignored. - staff are overworked, stressed and often find themselves on extended sick leave. - HR do little to protect staff from overbearing leaders / managers. - brain drain... so many experienced people have been leaving (that's why they're looking for so many people). - overall, the culture in Dun and Bradstreet Dublin is toxic with leaders / managers having a complete lack of empathy towards staff and challenges they are facing. - I would highly advise you to speak to someone that has worked, or is working in Dun and Bradstreet Dublin, excluding internal recruiters.

2 people found this review helpful

People Team

Please email us at peoplefeedback@dnb.com. Your experience is not par for the course and we’d like to address your concerns directly.

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good Company

Mar 27, 2021 - Data Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people Supportive friendly atmosphere.

Cons

Satisfying but challenging work loads

Dun & Bradstreet Response

Thank you for sharing your experience as a part-time Data Analyst! We’re glad to hear that you’ve been able to flourish in a friendly and supportive workplace full of great people.

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

great place to work

Jan 27, 2021 - Senior Manager Data Engineering in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, career progression, education support

Cons

none to really add here, is a great place to work

Dun & Bradstreet Response

Thank you for writing a review! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience working at Dun & Bradstreet especially the culture, career progression and education support. Thank you for your contributions to Dun & Bradstreet and for helping us to make it a great place to work. We wish you continued success in your career with us!

9. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not bad

Sep 11, 2020 - Software Developer in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pension benefits seemed pretty good

Cons

Lack of communication for top level management

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Aug 22, 2020 - Senior Software Developer in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good people and pr0gressive technologies

Cons

None that i can think of.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,323 Reviews