Duedil Reviews | Glassdoor.ie

4.7
Justin Fitzpatrick
  1. "Anonymous"

I have been working at Duedil full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fantastic culture in the office - very friendly, unpretentious and warm environment. Great benefits and support from the management. Great place for personal and professional development; tonnes of opportunities to explore different areas of the business and get involved in exciting projects. Your work feels valued and rewarded.

Cons

Due to the nature of a startup there are areas lacking structure and protocols; however, this will come with time as the business grows. Working hours are quite long.

Advice to Management

Perhaps reconsider the working hours, or at least for the summer period.

Duedil2019-03-18
  2. "Great culture"

I worked at Duedil full-time

Pros

Great culture and room to develop

Cons

Change in strategy came a little late in the game but it paid off and is selling very well.

Duedil2019-02-18
  3. "A great place for growth"

Former Employee - Head of in London, England

I worked at Duedil full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I learned more and grew more in my four years at DueDil than any other period of my life. I feel very fortunate to have been a part of such a driven, purposeful, capable, and growth-minded team. The opportunities presented and earned at DueDil changed the trajectory of my career and I will always be grateful for that. DueDil provides a results-oriented, meritocratic environment. With a necessary and meaningful mission...

Cons

- It's a tough market to compete in, but that challenge (when approached with the right mindset and tools) leads to advanced personal and collective growth

Advice to Management

Maintain focus on building a 10x product. Protect and enhance the culture and distribution teams, but continue and accelerate the focus on the product.

Duedil2018-12-19

"Great place to work, despite constant change"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Duedil full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people and culture are what make DueDil a great place to work. Comfortable and collaborative working environment with a great work-life balance, but everybody knows what needs to be done on a short, medium & long-term basis. Given more responsibility than I would have been given in the same role at other companies, with lots of opportunities for personal and professional development.

Cons

Occasionally over-promised and under-delivered, particularly with regards to progression. More responsibility within a role is great for development but should be rewarded with pay increases. As is the nature of any growth-stage business, there is constant change but it is not always managed and communicated properly; make sure to manage expectations.

Advice to Management

Make sure to be transparent and communicate change across the business, both good and bad. Be open about career progression and manage expectations from the beginning. The people and culture are what make the company what it is, so be careful not to lose that along the way.

Duedil2018-09-11
  5. "Ambitious & purpose driven company with lots of talented people"

I worked at Duedil full-time

Pros

- The company is extremely purpose driven. There's a clear mission driving what they're building and it's one that deeply matters for the economy. - They're trying to solve challenging problems, which gives a lot of room for career growth and learning, especially for software engineering, data and product roles - The company really cares about the people working there and you will leave having made lasting friendships...

Cons

- The company was still finding its bearings and with that came a lot of execution uncertainty around the product

Duedil2018-08-22

September 11, 2018CEO

Thanks for the feedback and the vote of confidence! Giving people a reason to get out of bed in the morning is so important. Early on I thought of growth as something you did for your board and investors, but having seen the talent and drive of people in our business I now know that ...

"It started good, but got lost along the way ..."

I worked at Duedil full-time

Pros

1) Smart people (apart from the few bad apples and management) 2) Interesting and challenging problems

Cons

1) People promoted to high positions that have no experience or background (especially the CPO and CTO) because of politics 2) Lots of lofty goals without delivering (esp. from former CEO) 3) No product strategy or process 4) No clear career progression paths 5) Salaries below market rates

Advice to Management

To the CEO: try to listen to employees, and get more qualified people to run the business.

Duedil2018-08-01

August 16, 2018CEO

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We’re lucky to have a lot of people at DueDil who really care about the work that we do, and I can hear your frustration in your comments. We’re solving a big and important problem, both technically and for the economy as a whole. ...

"Great place to work, great people and great culture!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Duedil full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Everyone really passionate about what they do and the mission of the company -Great mix of people, from different countries, which brings a great culture and environment to work in -HR is really great for a company of this size -Equality is a big focus. -Free lunch on a Friday! -Company growing

Cons

-Some of the benefits could be improved -

Advice to Management

Don't change the setup, it is working really well in terms of culture. One of the nicest companies I have worked for. Everyone is genuinely happy to come to work

Duedil2018-02-14

February 16, 2018VP People

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are so glad you are enjoying being part of the team. We will do our best to maintain the culture, so that you can keep focusing your passion on what you do and the mission!

"Love it"

Current Employee - SDR in London, England

I have been working at Duedil full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Perfect work life balance- cultivate a culture of independence. Clear path of progression

Cons

Pay could be more competitive including benefits

Advice to Management

at its current size it should be more institutionalised

Duedil2018-02-20

March 1, 2018VP People

Thank you for sharing your feedback and advice. We are so glad you are enjoying being part of the team. We look forward to having you progress with us as we continue to grow.

• "Great team and product"

I have been working at Duedil

Pros

Really smart employees and a fun place to work

Cons

Like any startup, moves at a fast pace

Duedil2018-01-22

January 29, 2018VP People

Thank you for sharing your review. We are so happy you are enjoying being part of the team.

• "Felt Right at Home Immediately, Haven't Looked Back Since!"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in London, England

I have been working at Duedil full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Excellent team, excellent leadership, and an excellent product. -Great company culture; everyone onboard believes in the mission, believes in the potential, and works hard to achieve that vision

Cons

-Typical pains of a start-up; not everything is perfect, and the product still has a long ways to go. The programming team is top notch and addresses this every day, but it is not yet a perfect fit for all businesses. As such, the sales process is a grind and not for a salesperson looking for an easy sell

Advice to Management

Maintain the culture despite the rapid growth and expansion of the team. Its the little things that make DueDil so special, and keep the team so motivated.

Duedil2017-10-04

October 6, 2017HR Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are so glad you are enjoying being part of the team. We will do our best to maintain that culture, so that you can keep focusing on achieving our mission!

Found 28 reviews