Found 1,570 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Domino's Pizza UK
Restaurants & Food Services
10 months ago
Hey guys, I’ve been working at Dominos pizza for about 10 yrs now and work as the manager at and haven’t received a raise in years. When I did receive one I started making 16$/h. Our minimum wage at the time was around 12$. Now the minimum wage over the years has gone up to 15.50$ and I have yet to see anything nor do I ever ask because even though we do more and more sales then previous years. Meanwhile the owner shows up in his 100k plus Porsche every once in while. Cries in poor :)
Got a burning question about Domino's Pizza UK? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Domino's Pizza UK employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Flexible hours and days" (in 133 reviews)
- "the free pizza and the great experience you gain by working with the food and you get experience making pizza and taking orders" (in 124 reviews)
- "Free food and tips and can get to go home early sometimes" (in 88 reviews)
- "People really love dominos pizza so it was good to intract with customers and serve them with a good food." (in 79 reviews)
- "staff were friendly and nice" (in 56 reviews)
- "Not many cons except for a bit of low pay" (in 115 reviews)
- "Poor management and treated unfairly" (in 95 reviews)
- "£1.25p per delivery £5.00 per hour age doesn't matter managers don't listen to the drivers" (in 58 reviews)
- "Minimum wage and when you factor in what you are losing on each delivery it's actually below minimum wage." (in 52 reviews)
- "Pay works out less than minimum wage when you factor in ware and tare of vehicle." (in 43 reviews)
- 3.04 Oct 2022Duty ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearDublin, Dublin
best pizzas lots to learn very professional multitask brand
low salary work is hectic always less in staff making other employees to be hectic no rest during work
- 2.030 May 2022Shift ManagerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsDublin, Dublin
Usually there is good staff discount
Poor pay. They really don't value the staff. The harder you work, the less they value you. Discrimination in some cases.
- 3.011 Dec 2021In-StoreCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Benefits are alright People can be nice
Long hours Not great for managers Frequently hiring and firing staff Stressful environment Wpuld not consider it a forever job
Domino's Pizza UK Reviews FAQs
Domino's Pizza UK has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 1,686 reviews left anonymously by employees. 56% of employees would recommend working at Domino's Pizza UK to a friend and 41% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
56% of Domino's Pizza UK employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Domino's Pizza UK 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.