Found 13 of over 711 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Reviews about "flexible working hours"Return to all Reviews
- 2.05 Apr 2012Junior Software DeveloperFormer EmployeeVoronezh, Voronezhskaya Oblast'
1. friendly and nice co-workers (most of them) - the main reason why I worked there 2. a nice view over Voronezh from 15-17 floor (or even 25th if you go to the top of the skyscraper) 3. flexible working hours
1. really really REALLY LOW salaries 2. slow promotion based on the amount of time you have spent in the company, not merit-based (e.g. if you start as a trainee, after 3 months you became a Junior Developer, etc) 3. I started as a trainee and killed three months on their "mentoring programme". It is useless and has a degrading effect. My mentor didn't care about me at all; he was only giving me tasks, but he has never helped me to implement them or to improve my coding style (the answer to everything: "Read the book!").3
- 2.031 Oct 2023ProductionCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsBelgrade, Central Serbia
Flexible working hours. Vacation. 10 special illness days.
Currently, the company is going through a crisis, and we are waiting for mass layoffs in this regard. There is a very tense atmosphere inside the company, but the most vulnerable, in my opinion, is the back office. Problematic management. The back office has no prospects in career and salary growth, they only give parallel routine tasks and so on every time in a circle.1
- 5.05 May 2023Manual QA EngineerCurrent Employee
*flexible working hours *paid bench *corporate culture *Social package (corporate doctor, insurance, vacation days and days of just feeling unwell) *Corporate laptop
*No ability of relocation to Germany *Absence of an automatic salary review *A little bit outdated internal learning courses
- 4.021 Sept 2017Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Flexible working hours, possibility to work remotely, overall good working conditions. Fruits and cookies, rest room.
Noisy openspace, average salaries . Career growth depends on how well you can sell yourself not on actual skills.DataArt Response6y
Hi there! Thank you for the feedback. We noticed that you were a former colleague for now, but in case you decide to be back someday we have some ideas on solving the cons. Open space offices are our standard in all DataArt locations. Some floors and parts of the office are usually slightly quieter than others, what do you think about moving to one of them? Just ask your office manager about options. If you are not satisfied with your compensation you can initiate a review through an internal system at any time. You can contact your local HR Manager if you need more details. The same goes for so-called career growth, here it'a rather a professional development as far as structure is quit flat. HR Manager can give more details and share professional development map to discuss next step,
- 5.01 Mar 2020Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearKiev, Kyiv
- flexible working hours - an option to work from home - good attitude to people
- sometimes, it takes much time from an idea to its realization
- 5.024 Feb 2017Senior Software DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsKharkiv
Great people working here, good compensation, medical insurance, ability to work from home and flexible working hours.
Kharkiv office is not as good, education and professional growth aren't great, career opportunities only for managers.1
- 5.017 Mar 2023Software DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSofia, Sofia (city)
Flexible working hours and work location
Everything is OK, but it really depends on the project you work.
- 5.013 Jun 2022Software EngineerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearVoronezh, Voronezhskaya Oblast'
Comfortable office in location Voronezh Russia No bureaucracy Good and open people Сompetitive salary among outsourcing companies Free english course Flexible working hours
Insufficiently developed mechanism for tracking the market level of salaries.