Cover image for Coupa Software Inc
Logo

Add a Review

Coupa Software Inc Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated 26 Oct 2021

Found 66 of over 923 reviews

4.2
Coupa Software Inc CEO Rob Bernshteyn
Rob Bernshteyn
Pros
  • "Flexible, work-life balance, approachable senior management(in 41 reviews)

• "The company is truly aligned around achieving customer success and the work is very rewarding(in 43 reviews)

• Cons
  • "So far I do not see any cons but we are really growing rapidly so work life balance can be improved if you do not like fast pace environment(in 25 reviews)

• "The company is growing fast so have to be willing to move with the change in departmental structure(in 14 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Company

8 Sep 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of possibility to grown internally

Cons

Work-Life balance is not always great

VP, Talent

Thank you for the review!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Coupa Software

10 Jan 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Smart Interested People. Nice Environment. Great Benefits. Approachable management. Everyone gets involved and does their best. Everyone facing the same way, which means less conflict by personality, only healthy discussion on what is the right thing to do. Everyone can be heard if they want too. Provided with the tools and opportunities to succeed and make changes where needed. Very few Ego's.

Cons

Sometimes a struggle getting the balance between doing things correctly and doing them fast. Some minor challenges around growing fast and not knowing who should own what. Work/Life balance can be a struggle at times.

3 people found this review helpful

Head of Global Talent Acquisition and Enablement

Thank you for writing your review on Coupa! If you’re feeling like your work and personal life balance is not where you need it to be, please speak to your manager and use your PTO! We have a very generous PTO policy so that you can take advantage of it when you’re in need!

3. Join the Coupa Software Inc team
      See Our Latest Jobs
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

One of the best (small) companies

18 Oct 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best culture and values of any company - large or small, focusing on results Great Diversity & Inclusion - I'm an out LGBTQ leader and I am thriving Senior Management - approachable, steady but open to change Work/Life Balance - the support is here to focus on things important to you Business Outlook - B2B needs financial technology more than ever, how company's spend there money and with who continues to become more important I have already recommend Coupa to other colleagues who I believe would fit culturally and they are thriving too! Rob is one of the best CEOs in corporate america and we are fortunate to have him!

Cons

Compensation - our roots are in procurement, be prepared to negotiate, pay tends to lag tech companies (which arguably are overpaid) for most individual contribute roles but top performers are taken care of. Reviews are annual and old school.

3 people found this review helpful

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing culture!

19 Oct 2021 - Human Resources in San Mateo, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Coupa has perfectly balanced an amazing culture and work life balance, with the sustained hyper growth.

Cons

Coupa is growing very quickly, and we need to put systems in place to sustain this.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

Best Career of my life so far

19 Oct 2021 - Lead Technical Account Manager in Reno, NV
      Business Outlook

Pros

It really is a Coupa Village. Coupa is a rare opportunity that the culture and values told to you in the interview process are true. Coupa is collaborative, inclusive, friendly, results-driven.

Cons

- Growing pains of a still-young company - Work/Life Balance issues, depending on your group

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

It's about authentically staying true to your core values

15 Oct 2021 - Customer Value Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Lots of Career Opportunities and room to spread your wings - Fair and equitable Compensation package - Strong Cultural Values, and regular reminders! - Strong Business Outlook!

Cons

- Growing pains of a still young company - Work/Life Balance issues, depending on your group

1 person found this review helpful

Chief People Officer

Thanks for posting a review.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to work

14 Oct 2021 - Engagement Manager in Munich, Bavaria
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Great work life balance 2. Location flexibility 3. Remote work oriented culture 4. Global community

Cons

1. Compensation not at par with market 2. Top driven organization structure

Chief People Officer

Thank you for posting a review.

9. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good employer

26 Oct 2021 - Data Engineer in Reno, NV
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work life balance. Good work culture

Cons

low pay. Fewer processes are streamlined.

1 person found this review helpful

Chief People Officer

Thanks for posting a review.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

New hire at Coupa

14 Oct 2021 - Sales Executive in Miami, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Career Opportunities- lots of growth here! great place to expand your career Compensation- Good compensation, equity is great Culture Value- even though I am new, the culture seems fantastic. All people willing to help you learn Coupa and ensure your success! Diversity & Inclusion Senior Management- I have spoken to a few people so far and its been very good! Culture is very important here and it starts at the top! Work/Life Balance- just getting underway , but I love what I do, so I'm happy to do what it takes to get job done, no matter what. Business Outlook- Unbelievable outlook on this companies growth potential, career advancement, setting up my family for the future with stock , benefits amazing(best I've seen). This company is truly setup for massive success!! Recommend to a Friend Remember, all the feedback is anonymous.

Cons

Honestly, I don't have really any cons at this point. All the things I look at for a company to work for are exactly as advertised: Culture, opportunity, management, product, benefits.... I think if anyone would be very happy selecting Coupa as your next employer! That's the honest truth!

Chief People Officer

Thank you for posting a review.

11. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Very good product base company

27 Aug 2021 - Software Engineer In Test in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Since I joined Coupa , I have learnt a lot of things. There is no micromanagement and work culture is great. There are a lot of learning opportunities and people are really good and skilled . Good compensation and employee appreciation and benefits.

Cons

Hr system can be more organized. Different cross training sessions can be kept from time to time. Can do better in organizing work life balance and work timings.

Chief People Officer

Thank you for posting a review and providing feedback.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 66 Reviews