Coupa Software Inc Employee Reviews about "growing pains"

Updated Oct 20, 2021

Found 23 of over 869 reviews

4.3
Coupa Software Inc CEO Rob Bernshteyn
Rob Bernshteyn
Pros
  • "The company is truly aligned around achieving customer success and the work is very rewarding(in 43 reviews)

• "Flexible, work-life balance, approachable senior management(in 41 reviews)

• Cons
  • "So far I do not see any cons but we are really growing rapidly so work life balance can be improved if you do not like fast pace environment(in 25 reviews)

• "Growing pains of a still young company(in 23 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "growing pains"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Coupa Software

Dec 18, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

I'm blown away by Coupa since joining the company. Fantastic teams that are always willing to help and they really live the core company values. Management have a great leadership style where they trust you to get the work done, provide support when you ask for it and give you more flexibility than I've seen in any other company I've worked in. This really makes you appreciate your place and instills an even stronger work ethic in you as you want to give back as much they're giving you. You'll never be bored in Coupa as there's so much to do and learn as the company expands and they acquire companies.

Cons

Like two sides to every coin, you could see cons in the Pros I provided above if you're suited to a different style of working. You won't be spoon fed here, you have to take initiative, ask for help, study a lot and put the hours in to get up to speed. So unless you're this type of person, it won't suit you. If you are, you'll be highly rewarded. Also, as the company is scaling rapidly, you experience the normal growing pains so you have to be comfortable working in this type of environment.

Continue reading
      4 people found this review helpful

Coupa Software Inc Response

VP, Talent

Thank you so much for review!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Place to Work

Oct 20, 2021 - Senior Project Manager in Chicago, IL
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Incredible people and good benefits

Cons

Growing pains cause a lot of churn

Be the first to find this review helpful

Coupa Software Inc Response

Chief People Officer

Thanks for posting a review!

3. 5.0