Coupa Software Inc Employee Reviews about "customer success"

Updated Jun 25, 2021

Found 42 of over 847 reviews

4.2
Coupa Software Inc CEO Rob Bernshteyn
Rob Bernshteyn
Pros
  • "The company is truly aligned around achieving customer success and the work is very rewarding(in 43 reviews)

• "Flexible, work-life balance, approachable senior management(in 41 reviews)

• Cons
  • "So far I do not see any cons but we are really growing rapidly so work life balance can be improved if you do not like fast pace environment(in 25 reviews)

• "Growing pains of a still young company(in 23 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "customer success"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Living their values, powerful technology, super-smart people, killer product

Jun 19, 2019 - Cloud Operations in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

- ensuring customer success - striving for excellence - focusing on results I've worked for no other company where the company values are practiced each and every day, and at all levels of the organisation. The CEO mentions these on every analyst call and on each company all-hands, and it permeates into every decision, conversation and action. Coupa are a true technology company, with a fantastic product that is killing it in the market. The engineering practices are top class, and it shows in the motivated and engaged people. Cloud Operations practice Site Reliability Engineering. I am excited by the rate of change and innovation and the real bias for action. There is no end to the learning and career opportunities. If you thrive in a fast-paced and authentic environment this is the place for you.

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

Continue reading

Coupa Software Inc Response

VP, Talent

Wow! What a review. It's great to hear you've had such a positive and motivating experience. These kinds of experiences are ones that we strive to bring to every employee and candidate at Coupa, through the continued embodiment of our Core Values: Ensure Customer Success, Focus on Results, and Strive for Excellence.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Account Development Representative

Jan 30, 2018 - Account Development Representative in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work as an entrepreneur and being part of an open-minded team. Great to work in an environment where you can still have impact. The core values speak for themselves and it is about customer success and that we add value as a service.

Cons

It is a start-up environment and if you cannot handle the flexibility, then this might be a con.

Coupa Software Inc Response

Vice President of Global Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your review all the way from Dublin! Happy to see you're already able to recognize your impact here.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good values, good culture, good products

Jun 25, 2021 - Marketing
      Business Outlook

Pros

When you are part of a company with a clear mission and total alignment across the company to deliver on that mission, you can’t help liking your job. Coupa is one such company. We have great products, a strong commitment to customer success and to excellence in everything that we do, and a culture that supports authenticity and collaboration.

Cons

Sometimes it can be a bit intense. Coupa does not move slowly!