Coupa Software Inc Reviews

Found 736 of over 784 reviews

4.2
Coupa Software Inc CEO Rob Bernshteyn
Rob Bernshteyn
Pros
  • "The company is truly aligned around achieving customer success and the work is very rewarding(in 43 reviews)

• "Flexible, work-life balance, approachable senior management(in 41 reviews)

• Cons
  • "So far I do not see any cons but we are really growing rapidly so work life balance can be improved if you do not like fast pace environment(in 25 reviews)

• "Growing pains of a still young company(in 23 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work with smart people

Apr 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Coupa is a great place to work with smart people and has a fantastic culture. The platform uses cutting edge technologies with a great training environment. A very flexible place to work which supports remote working from home.

Cons

Coupa has an upside down organisation structure which can be challenging for some who are new to this kind of environment.

2. 3.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Technical Support Engineer

May 8, 2022 - Technical Support Engineer in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very dinamic, agile, evolving, young but experienced

Cons

GRC realm not fully stablished in Europe

3. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

No clear destination in position

Apr 14, 2022 - Account Development Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working with a great team of colleagues and a fun comps t

Cons

No one seems to really get promoted here or excel to the next position within the suggested times.

Chief People Officer

Thank you for providing feedback. I encourage you to speak with your supporting manager and leadership team about your concerns to best understand how to get you to the next position. Coupa is a platform for professional and personal development and we encourage employees to take advantage of Coupa University learning opportunities as well as work directly with their supporting manager on their career aspirations and development. If you are having these discussions and they are not producing the outcome, I welcome the opportunity to speak with you directly.

4. 5.0

Perfect !!!

Mar 3, 2022 - Sales Executive in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Environment, culture, benefits, fast career progression

Cons

There are no cons for this company

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work!

Feb 9, 2022 - Account Development Representative in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Very supportive and communicative company - Focussed on success but mainly that the individual is successful - Good salary

Cons

None that I have come across

6. 5.0

Great Company to work

Nov 16, 2021 - Sales in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great support and communication infrastructure overall. Competent leadership and really good colleagues.

Cons

None for me at this time.

Chief People Officer

Thanks for posting a review!

7. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not Terrible

Nov 8, 2021 - Sales Development Representative in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Decent basic salary and share options

Cons

- No clear career path - Not an easy sell

Chief People Officer

At Coupa, we believe our company is a platform for your personal and professional development. We've made investments in training materials and courses provided through our Coupa University, which are available to all employees. I’m saddened to read that you did not find an opportunity here that matched your career goals. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Opportunity

Aug 25, 2021 - Account Development Representative in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great compensation, autonomy, and growth opportunities with an innovative company with ambitions to dominate the spend management market.

Cons

There are high expectations and tough targets. Can be a high pressure environment at times. Not for the faint hearted.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Nominally good compensation, but be ware

Apr 30, 2021 - Account Development Representative in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fast growing, market leading product. Good training.

Cons

I keep getting cheated out of compensation. Not cool

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Core Values are evident

May 11, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

I'm blessed with an amazing supporting manager who has my back, gives me constructive feedback and is invested in my development. I've had a lot of opportunity to learn on the job and take on global projects that stretch me Still feel there's a lot of opportunity here and if you are proactive and are willing to take ownership Strong core values and culture which they work hard to embed, despite being remote

Cons

Strong reliance on email to communicate which can be overwhelming, but there are plans to address this in the coming months Needs more structure and transparency around HR policies Taxation on RSUs are typically taxed at marginal rates of tax, USC and PRSI so may seem generous at first, but once the tax is taken out it's unfortunately not as lucrative.

1 person found this review helpful
    Viewing 1 - 10 of 736 Reviews

Coupa Software Inc Reviews FAQs

Coupa Software Inc has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 784 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Coupa Software Inc to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Coupa Software Inc employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Coupa Software Inc. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

82% of Coupa Software Inc employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Coupa Software Inc 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Coupa Software Inc Job Seekers