Coupa Software Inc Reviews | Glassdoor.ie

4.6
Coupa Software Inc CEO Rob Bernshteyn
Rob Bernshteyn
Pros
Cons
  • "Some growing pains associated with acquisitions(in 14 reviews)

• "no cons everything is excellent(in 14 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Best Place I have EVER Worked"

Current Employee - RVP in Oakland, CA

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Amazing company culture. A true meritocracy where hard work and contribution are appreciated and rewarded and silly politics don't get in the way of doing the right things. I've never had the privilege of working at such a great company before. I love the bias for action and the fact that it is ok to make mistakes and learn from them rather than a bunch of CYA and people scared to take risks. I also love the... upside down org charts that really reflect the way leadership is there to support and enable people rather than just go on a power trip and tell people what to do like I've seen at other companies.

Cons

There are no 'sacred cows' at Coupa as we continue to grow and scale the company. This means things frequently change and you need to be able to adapt. For most this is exciting, but for those that previously worked in big companies where you could hide out in a division somewhere and just keep your head down, Coupa is not that place.

Advice to Management

Keeping up the great work and don't forget to keep sharing equity with the employees so that all contributing to Coupa's continued amazing success can continue to share in the rewards of their hard work.

Coupa Software Inc2019-07-01

July 8, 2019VP, Talent

Wow! Thank you for sharing; your experience is exactly what we aim to cultivate here at Coupa. We believe strongly in supporting our employees, moving forward from mistakes, and being innovative through collaboration. These are the tools that have led us to where we are today, and we believe these same values will lead us into our success in the future.

2. "Great company to work with"

Current Employee - Office Administrator in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time for less than a year

Pros

great environment lovely people positive communication with managers and bosses many opportunities to grow and develop yourself

Cons

no cons everything is excellent

Advice to Management

Let's keep up the hard work.

Coupa Software Inc2019-07-31

August 6, 2019VP, Talent

Thanks for your feedback! We love hearing about the support you're receiving and your development in Coupa.

3. "Living their values, powerful technology, super-smart people, killer product"

Current Employee - Cloud Operations in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time for more than a year

Pros

- ensuring customer success - striving for excellence - focusing on results I've worked for no other company where the company values are practiced each and every day, and at all levels of the organisation. The CEO mentions these on every analyst call and on each company all-hands, and it permeates into every decision, conversation and action. Coupa are a true technology company, with a fantastic product that... is killing it in the market. The engineering practices are top class, and it shows in the motivated and engaged people. Cloud Operations practice Site Reliability Engineering. I am excited by the rate of change and innovation and the real bias for action. There is no end to the learning and career opportunities. If you thrive in a fast-paced and authentic environment this is the place for you.

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

Advice to Management

Excited to see where we go from here.

Coupa Software Inc2019-06-19

June 27, 2019VP, Talent

Wow! What a review. It's great to hear you've had such a positive and motivating experience. These kinds of experiences are ones that we strive to bring to every employee and candidate at Coupa, through the continued embodiment of our Core Values: Ensure Customer Success, Focus on Results, and Strive for Excellence.

4. "Coupa Sales Team"

Current Employee - Account Development Representative in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time for less than a year

Pros

Coupa really lives and breathes it's cultural values internally and externally. The culture is very open and honest which means you know exactly what is expected of you. There is a lot of support from the "village". When I joined I had no previous SaaS sales or domain experience and ramped up extremely quickly, thanks to the support received. Coupa's product offering is consistently ranked as market leading in... it's domain which creates a high level of trust in the product you are selling.

Cons

Coupa is rapidly expanding, meaning things are constantly evolving and changing. This is not necessarily a con, but will be for employees looking for stability.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Coupa Software Inc2019-05-28

June 6, 2019VP, Talent

Thank you for sharing. We believe in setting up our employees for success and team support is essential for that success. You're absolutely right in that Coupa is rapidly growing and changing, and we want people who are excited to move in the same direction as Coupa.

5. "Credit where credit's due - that's company-wide"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Partner in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time for less than a year

Pros

The drive behind every employee, each member of this village; it's unwavering. We're becoming this huge, recognised and attractive brand across the globe yet we're still in start-up mode. Coupa runs a lean structure which can often mean that you've to cover more than your job description, but you've every support which leads to greater opportunities.

Cons

Because we're still learning, we're still finding our feet which is not without its challenges; each challenge makes us stronger.

Coupa Software Inc2019-05-07

May 8, 2019VP, Talent

Thanks for your review! This was a great representation of what the Coupa Family and Village strives for. It is always a challenge to maintain a start-up environment as Coupa has continued to grow, but we're excited to see where the future will take us and facing those challenges head on.

"Great company and vision"

Former Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Dublin, Dublin

I worked at Coupa Software Inc full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great benefits and very nice product Many events organised and young people

Cons

Management in Dublin are family and close friends, as well as referred and coming from Symantec. All the people from Symantec got promoted quickly and there are almost no chances for other people Lacking a bit from the organisational point of view I left because I was paid much lower than the industry

Advice to Management

Take into consideration employees' opinion, as well as regulate the a.c. in the office. Wearing scarfs and gloves in the office is not normal

Coupa Software Inc2019-02-03

March 5, 2019EVP, People

Thank you for your review. We take opportunities for growth and development seriously and consider all those qualified for opportunities. We appreciate your feedback and wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors.

7. "Strategic business development"

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time

Pros

Product is the best on the market Compensation are hudge (salary, commission, shares) Management and culture are great

Cons

Opportunities are not every day and you can feel stuck in a role (Sales)

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing it s working

Coupa Software Inc2018-09-14

September 17, 2018VP, Global Talent

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback on our management team and culture. In response to your opportunities comment, our Sales leadership team has been working on a career development plan for the Sales Org. I encourage you to have a dialogue with the person who supports you concerning your goals and development.

8. "Multi national with family business feel"

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time

Pros

Exciting product range No baggage Fresh dynamic progressive staff Great remuneration and extras

Cons

None that I think of right now

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Coupa Software Inc2018-01-30

January 30, 2018Vice President of Global Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your review!

9. "Account Development Representative"

Current Employee - Account Development Representative in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work as an entrepreneur and being part of an open-minded team. Great to work in an environment where you can still have impact. The core values speak for themselves and it is about customer success and that we add value as a service.

Cons

It is a start-up environment and if you cannot handle the flexibility, then this might be a con.

Coupa Software Inc2018-01-30

January 30, 2018Vice President of Global Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your review all the way from Dublin! Happy to see you're already able to recognize your impact here.

"Great company culture"

I worked at Coupa Software Inc full-time

Pros

Very good company culture, great teamwork

Cons

nothing in particular to mention

Coupa Software Inc2018-01-03

January 9, 2018Head of Global Talent Acquisition and Enablement

Thanks for taking the time to write your review after your time at Coupa! Happy New Year and good luck in your next opportunity.

Found 384 reviews