Coupa Software Inc Reviews | Glassdoor.ie

Updated 5 Dec 2019

4.6
Coupa Software Inc CEO Rob Bernshteyn
Rob Bernshteyn
Pros
  • "The focus is really on customer success, Coupa wants all customers to be successful in their implementations(in 32 reviews)

• "Work-life balance is encouraged(in 28 reviews)

Cons
  • "no cons everything is excellent(in 15 reviews)

• "Some growing pains associated with acquisitions(in 14 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Best Place I have EVER Worked"

Current Employee - RVP in Oakland, CA

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Amazing company culture. A true meritocracy where hard work and contribution are appreciated and rewarded and silly politics don't get in the way of doing the right things. I've never had the privilege of working at such a great company before. I love the bias for action and the fact that it is ok to make mistakes and learn from them rather than a bunch of CYA and people scared to take risks. I also love the... upside down org charts that really reflect the way leadership is there to support and enable people rather than just go on a power trip and tell people what to do like I've seen at other companies.

Cons

There are no 'sacred cows' at Coupa as we continue to grow and scale the company. This means things frequently change and you need to be able to adapt. For most this is exciting, but for those that previously worked in big companies where you could hide out in a division somewhere and just keep your head down, Coupa is not that place.

Advice to Management

Keeping up the great work and don't forget to keep sharing equity with the employees so that all contributing to Coupa's continued amazing success can continue to share in the rewards of their hard work.

Coupa Software Inc2019-07-01
  2. "ADR"

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time

Pros

Amazing product, great leadership team, career opportunities and compensation

Cons

There is a level of accountability and expectation that comes with the role, but that's a result of being given autonomy and freedom

Coupa Software Inc2019-11-12

"start up"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Coupa Software Inc full-time for less than a year

Pros

Discreet product, work quality, staff arrangements,benefits

Cons

Disorganized environment, lack of professionalism and poor management of the management. Very long waiting times and precarious working conditions for stability.

Advice to Management

Often thinking of being superior to all does not give the right to take away the respect for people and employees. In 2019 in this company respect is often not present and is at the base of society in all the world

Coupa Software Inc2019-10-29
  4. "Great company to work with"

Current Employee - Office Administrator in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time for less than a year

Pros

great environment lovely people positive communication with managers and bosses many opportunities to grow and develop yourself

Cons

no cons everything is excellent

Advice to Management

Let's keep up the hard work.

Coupa Software Inc2019-07-31
  5. "Living their values, powerful technology, super-smart people, killer product"

Current Employee - Cloud Operations in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time for more than a year

Pros

- ensuring customer success - striving for excellence - focusing on results I've worked for no other company where the company values are practiced each and every day, and at all levels of the organisation. The CEO mentions these on every analyst call and on each company all-hands, and it permeates into every decision, conversation and action. Coupa are a true technology company, with a fantastic product that... is killing it in the market. The engineering practices are top class, and it shows in the motivated and engaged people. Cloud Operations practice Site Reliability Engineering. I am excited by the rate of change and innovation and the real bias for action. There is no end to the learning and career opportunities. If you thrive in a fast-paced and authentic environment this is the place for you.

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

Advice to Management

Excited to see where we go from here.

Coupa Software Inc2019-06-19
  6. "Coupa Sales Team"

Current Employee - Account Development Representative in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time for less than a year

Pros

Coupa really lives and breathes it's cultural values internally and externally. The culture is very open and honest which means you know exactly what is expected of you. There is a lot of support from the "village". When I joined I had no previous SaaS sales or domain experience and ramped up extremely quickly, thanks to the support received. Coupa's product offering is consistently ranked as market leading in... it's domain which creates a high level of trust in the product you are selling.

Cons

Coupa is rapidly expanding, meaning things are constantly evolving and changing. This is not necessarily a con, but will be for employees looking for stability.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Coupa Software Inc2019-05-28
  7. "Credit where credit's due - that's company-wide"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Partner in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time for less than a year

Pros

The drive behind every employee, each member of this village; it's unwavering. We're becoming this huge, recognised and attractive brand across the globe yet we're still in start-up mode. Coupa runs a lean structure which can often mean that you've to cover more than your job description, but you've every support which leads to greater opportunities.

Cons

Because we're still learning, we're still finding our feet which is not without its challenges; each challenge makes us stronger.

Coupa Software Inc2019-05-07

"Great company and vision"

Former Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Dublin, Dublin

I worked at Coupa Software Inc full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great benefits and very nice product Many events organised and young people

Cons

Management in Dublin are family and close friends, as well as referred and coming from Symantec. All the people from Symantec got promoted quickly and there are almost no chances for other people Lacking a bit from the organisational point of view I left because I was paid much lower than the industry

Advice to Management

Take into consideration employees' opinion, as well as regulate the a.c. in the office. Wearing scarfs and gloves in the office is not normal

Coupa Software Inc2019-02-03
  9. "Strategic business development"

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time

Pros

Product is the best on the market Compensation are hudge (salary, commission, shares) Management and culture are great

Cons

Opportunities are not every day and you can feel stuck in a role (Sales)

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing it s working

Coupa Software Inc2018-09-14
  10. "Multi national with family business feel"

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time

Pros

Exciting product range No baggage Fresh dynamic progressive staff Great remuneration and extras

Cons

None that I think of right now

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Coupa Software Inc2018-01-30