Collaborative Solutions Reviews

Found 254 of over 255 reviews

4.0
Collaborative Solutions CEO Carroll Ross
Carroll Ross
Pros
  • "Very supportive coworkers and work life balance(in 34 reviews)

• "Also, unlimited PTO and a good work/life balance(in 23 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work/Life Balance can become skewed(in 14 reviews)

• "Steep growth curves make for growing pains, but Collaborative really makes an effort to address issues once they're aware of them(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Quite simply, a truly amazing company! Loving it!

May 12, 2017 - Regional Director, Europe in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Collaborative Solutions is an amazing company. I was exceptionally impressed with the company and all members of the leadership team during the recruitment process. My perception of the company simply goes from strength to strength. The leadership team is caring, supportive, ambitious and actively seek employee feedback. Without question, this is the best company I have worked for (out of 9 companies) including many multinationals. Collaborative is leading the way in the Workday services ecosystem. We work hard and play hard too!! I joined in Aug 2016 and we are embarking on a very exciting European expansion.

Cons

I am really struggling to find negatives!

1 person found this review helpful

People Services Representative

Thanks for your review!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing Company

Sep 19, 2021 - Associate Consultant in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Actually cares about its employees

Cons

None that I have seen so far

Administrator

Thank you for this review! As a current employee, we are happy to see you feel Collaborative is a great place to work. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best company

Sep 15, 2021 - Principal Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited PTO Management that hears you and your concerns if any

Cons

Talent evaluation is something they are lacking

Administrator

Thank you for taking the time to review Collaborative Solutions! We appreciate you sharing the great things about our company, like unlimited PTO and consistent manager support. We would like to learn more about the con you mentioned and encourage you to address talent evaluation with your manager, or People Services, if that is more comfortable for you. Thank you for your feedback and for the opportunity to turn this around.

4. 4.0

Good Place to Work

Sep 12, 2021 - Workday HCM Associate Consultant in Reston, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home Good Company Culture

Cons

Pay isn't as competitive as other companies

5. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Complete Lack of Communication of Expectations

Oct 15, 2021 - Associate Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Managers don't micromanage their employees

Cons

Poor communication of expectations for entry level positions and pretty much no communication from manager/ had several temporary managers as there was employee turnover

Administrator

It saddens us to receive this review from a former Collabie. We are sorry that in your time at Collaborative you did not get a full grasp of the vision and direction of the company and the expectations for the role. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

6. 3.0

Going through changes

Sep 14, 2021 - Sales in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good reputation in the ecosystem

Cons

Lots of growing pains since Cognizant acquisition leading to high turnover

Administrator

Thank you for this review. We strive to provide a workplace where every Collabie feels connected and balanced both professionally and personally. We strongly encourage you to have open and honest conversations with your manager or People Services about the con you mentioned, as it is only with this feedback that we can continue to grow and improve. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.

7. 5.0

Exciting

Aug 28, 2021 - Learning And Development Specialist in Manila, Manila, Manila
      Business Outlook

Pros

flexible work schedule, awesome team, competitive offer

Cons

no cons at the moment

8. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Not Great, Not Terrible

Sep 6, 2021 - Principal Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

HCM Practice Experience Only: - You can find a group of great people - Workday ecosystem work is predictable which is nice - Workday is a great product to have as experience that can transfer to many other things - WFH before the pandy - WLB is better than other places - Strong HCM practice methodology - Cognizant acquisition didn’t change much for the consultants

Cons

- Pay leaves a lot desired - Medical premiums are A lot for for anything other than employee only - WFH is used as a counter to low wages - Heard from many people that masters degrees are not valued - Grand Canyon size Disconnect between what sales estimates vs what you need to do the bare minimum - You may be on 4 projects and not reach your quarterly bonus targets which is caused by said sales misstep - Disconnect between Project Management and functional - Cognizant acquisition seems to not have been as impactful to projects and employee benefits as it was touted

2 people found this review helpful

Administrator

We are disappointed to hear this feedback from a long-time Collabie and we're sorry your experience was so different than most employees here at Collaborative. We appreciate you sharing the great things about our company, like the opportunity to work from home, work-life balance, and most importantly, good people. We value your feedback on workload, internal processes, and benefits as we are always looking to improve. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

9. 3.0

Growth and Change Challenges

Sep 9, 2021 - Portfolio Manager in Charlotte, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

CS has the potential to be great if it can get out of it's own way.

Cons

CS struggles to get out of it's own way.

Administrator

Thank you for taking the time to review Collaborative Solutions. It saddens us to receive this review from a current Collabie and we’d like to encourage you to share specific feedback with your manager or People Services, so we can learn more and turn your experience around.

10. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Don't expect to grow based on skill-set

Aug 31, 2021 - Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

High company morale (at least it seems like it)

Cons

Pay is much less than market average. Dont expect your skills to translate to growth within the company. They have an arbitrary timeline that drives your salary and promotions. Even if you perform well above your peers, you will be making the same money but with more responsibilities. Your experience with projects will be completely driven by who is leading that project. Some leads will micromanage every single thing you do while other will be completely hands off. They need better structure or at least some kind of guidelines to keep the leads on the same page.

3 people found this review helpful

Marketing and Social Media Specialist

We are sorry to hear this feedback from a current Collabie and would like the opportunity to improve your experience at Collaborative Solutions. We strive to provide a workplace where every Collabie feels supported with their career development, connected to management, and have a balanced workload. We value your feedback on our internal processes, and we hope you share this information with your manager or People Services so we can turn your experience around. Thank you for providing your feedback.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 254 Reviews