Collaborative Solutions Reviews

Found 300 of over 302 reviews

4.1
Collaborative Solutions CEO Carroll Ross
Carroll Ross
Pros
  • "Work-Life balance for associates is second to none(in 43 reviews)

• "Collaborative Solutions have a great culture and a strong reputation within the ecosystem(in 29 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I hope someone who conducts the certification from workday sees this post(in 20 reviews)

• "In consulting, you sometimes get stuck with companies whose work life balance is not reflected in CS’s culture(in 17 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Quite simply, a truly amazing company! Loving it!

May 12, 2017 - Regional Director, Europe in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Collaborative Solutions is an amazing company. I was exceptionally impressed with the company and all members of the leadership team during the recruitment process. My perception of the company simply goes from strength to strength. The leadership team is caring, supportive, ambitious and actively seek employee feedback. Without question, this is the best company I have worked for (out of 9 companies) including many multinationals. Collaborative is leading the way in the Workday services ecosystem. We work hard and play hard too!! I joined in Aug 2016 and we are embarking on a very exciting European expansion.

Cons

I am really struggling to find negatives!

1 person found this review helpful

People Services Representative

Thanks for your review!

2. 5.0

Collaborative Solutions

Jul 28, 2022 - Talent Acquisition
      Business Outlook

Pros

One of Collaborative Solutions core values is balance. The emphasis on work life balance at Collaborative is so refreshing and makes me feel extremely valued as an employee. The people at Collaborative are like no other company I have experienced. Everyone I've met are all so friendly, helpful, inclusive and encouraging. The competitive salary is a reflection of the way they value their people. The unlimited PTO and flex Friday plan where anyone can opt into taking every second Friday off has been amazing.

Cons

More company wide social events like Summer parties / Christmas party etc. However localised London social events are back up and running again which have been great.

Collaborative Solutions Response

Thank you for this review! We are glad to hear there are several aspects of Collaborative Solutions you’re enjoying including our people, work-life balance, and social events. We value your feedback about company-wide social events and encourage you to share this with your manager, or People Services if you feel more comfortable, as we are always looking for ways to improve.

3. 3.0

Rating

Aug 5, 2022 - BI Developer in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Time management, great place to work

Cons

Salary is very low here

4. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

work and family balance is fair.

Aug 4, 2022 - Care Coordinator in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

The pay is very good.

Cons

The benefits is fair enough.

Collaborative Solutions Response

Thank you for taking the time to review Collaborative Solutions. Unfortunately, we believe you may have the wrong company as we do not have any "Care Coordinator" positions you are referring to in your review. There are various companies with similar names to our own and we apologize for any confusion. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

5. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Sometimes you get recognized for your achievenments and sometimes you don't

Aug 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company for work Life balance Really encourages PTO The people here are great very nice and willing to give advice and hear everyone's opinions on a topic.

Cons

Directors and above are extremely disconnected from the practice and individual accomplishments IDP's are frequent and very nit-picky I made one mistake my first 2 months of being hired and this point has been displayed in 4 separate IDP's despite showing improvement and backing these claims of improvement up with evidence from reflections and customer comments. Pay is slightly below par as compared with other firms Bonuses are literally impossible to reach as you will always be fighting for hours on projects nobody can reach the 75% billable target. The company is entirely remote Teams can be disconnected at times

1 person found this review helpful

Collaborative Solutions Response

As a current Collabie, we are glad to hear there are several aspects of Collaborative Solutions you are enjoying. We appreciate you sharing the great things about our company, like work-life balance, unlimited PTO, and most importantly, our people. At Collaborative, our employees come first, so we encourage you to share your feedback about ways for us to improve with your manager, or People Services, if that's more comfortable for you. Thank you for your review and the opportunity to turn this around.

6. 4.0
      Former Employee

Jul 28, 2022 - Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Culture at this company

Cons

Comp plan does not align with objectives

Collaborative Solutions Response

Thank you for this review. We appreciate your feedback and time at Collaborative Solutions. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

7. 5.0

Superb company

Jul 11, 2022 - Principal Consultant in Fayetteville, AR
      Business Outlook

Pros

All inclusive culture. Peers that are always willing and able to assist when needed.

Cons

No tuition assistance program or profit sharing opportunities.

8. 2.0
      Former Employee

Disorganized

Jul 21, 2022 - Project Associate
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly coworkers, work from home

Cons

Disorganized, lack of communication, projects undersold and hits customers with change order after change order

Collaborative Solutions Response

We are saddened to hear this feedback from a former Collabie. We strive to create a positive work environment where employees feel supported, and we're sorry to hear your experience was different than most. We strongly encourage our Collabies to have open and honest conversations with their managers or People Services about their feelings, as it is only with this feedback that we can continue to grow and improve. We appreciate your feedback and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

9. 4.0

Preaches Work Life Balance

Jul 14, 2022 - Associate Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Team oriented, company sets you up to move up in the company.

Cons

Doesn't match pay of competitors and preaches work/life balance but piles consultants with workload. CS doesn't have enough resources to keep up with the pipeline.

Administrator

We are saddened by this outlook from a current Collabie and would like to learn more to turn things around. Our employees are our priority and it is only with your feedback that we can continue to grow and improve. We strongly encourage you to have open and honest conversations with your manager or People Services about your thoughts regarding your work-life balance and compensation. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great until it wasn't

Jul 11, 2022 - Principal Consultant in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Hired great people, their training program was awesome, they are great at developing people right out of college

Cons

Leadership has changed drastically. Workers weren't promoted based on their work, but only off of years of service (wasn't previously that way). The work that was given also went downhill. They got a lot more staff aug projects verses full implementations and the work was just grueling. The flex Fridays that was implemented was great unless you had a client who didn't respect it.

Administrator

We are sorry to hear this feedback from a current Collabie and would like the opportunity to improve your experience at Collaborative Solutions. We strive to create a positive workplace that fosters respect for all employees and are saddened that some of your experiences haven’t been positive. We value your feedback on workload, as well as internal processes, and we hope you share this with your manager or People Services if that is more comfortable for you.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 300 Reviews

Collaborative Solutions Reviews FAQs

Collaborative Solutions has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 302 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Collaborative Solutions to a friend and 78% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Collaborative Solutions employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Collaborative Solutions. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

81% of Collaborative Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Collaborative Solutions 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Collaborative Solutions to be career development, benefits, culture and the cons to be management, compensation.

Popular Careers with Collaborative Solutions Job Seekers