What people are saying about Citi
What is the title hierarchy at JPM? Trying to align with Citi’s title hierarchy. For example, at Citi it’s: Assistant Vice President (Manager or Sr Analyst) Vice President (Sr Manager / Officer/Lead) Senior Vice President (Sr Group Manager /Senior Officer/Team Lead) Director Managing Director
Got a burning question about Citi? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Citi employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Citi offers good benefits and if you are a new hire you will get paid much more than an existing employee" (in 2170 reviews)
- "The people you work with can be great and when that happens work can be really fun." (in 1562 reviews)
- "Work life balance is good but it all depends on where you work and at your managers discretion." (in 1432 reviews)
- "The pay is good and the facilties we are provided with are also good enough." (in 1116 reviews)
- "Good environment and culture and ratio of girls" (in 985 reviews)
- "The management was poor Very bureaucratic system with poor communication within management vertices and across teams" (in 943 reviews)
- "(in 902 reviews) Sometimes the work can be long hours and stressful depending on which departments you are in" (in 661 reviews)
- "1. Managers in certain pockets can be bad or inexperienced" (in 552 reviews)
- "It's January and we got the news about why are bonuses are low because of the Consent Order from the U.S. Government." (in 502 reviews)
- "Extended working hours are glorified" (in 468 reviews)
Found 28,660 of over 33K reviews
Updated 25 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.019 Sept 2023Senior Data ScientistFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsDublin, Dublin
1. Cutting-Edge Projects: Citi consistently engaged its data science teams in cutting-edge projects. It allowed me to work on challenging problems and apply state-of-the-art techniques to real-world financial data. 2. Learning Opportunities: Citi values employee development, and as a data scientist, I had access to a wealth of resources, including training programs and workshops. This helped me stay updated with the latest trends in data science. Collaborative Culture: The collaborative culture at Citi was exceptional. Cross-functional teams worked seamlessly, promoting knowledge sharing and problem-solving. It was a great environment to learn from colleagues with diverse expertise.
1. Work-Life Balance: While the projects were exciting, the workload could be demanding at times. Maintaining a healthy work-life balance required careful time management. 2. Hierarchical Structure: Like many large organizations, Citi had a hierarchical structure, which could occasionally slow down decision-making processes.
Citi Reviews FAQs
Citi has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 32,660 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at Citi to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
75% of Citi employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Citi 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.