Circus World Displays Employee Reviews | Glassdoor.ie

Circus World Displays Employee Reviews

Updated 19 Jul 2019

3.3
Circus World Displays CEO Raj Jain and Deepak Jain (no image)
Raj Jain and Deepak Jain

"AVOID"

Former Employee - Employee

I worked at Circus World Displays full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you are young and need experience you can climb the ranks quickly since turnover is so high.

Cons

micromanagement owners will lie and avoid paying wages/benefits you are entitled to owners can't get along you have no creative freedom or autonomy you will be written up if you are not at your desk at exactly 8:15 you will be required to work after hours with no OT. wages are low, they will try to lowball you when hiring hiring process is absurdly long and repetitive company is splitting apart currently,... sales are falling because they are constantly trying to rehire processes require numerous approvals to get anything done which becomes frustrating over time decisions are made off the cuff with no real evidence or research owners will ask you to try to rip off third party partners/service providers and therefore you will be caught in the crossfire

Advice to Management

They've been receiving the advice they needed to hear for years. They choose not to listen to it and because of this their company is failing. It is unfortunate as this place had the potential to bring a lot of work and economic prosperity to the Niagara region.

Circus World Displays2019-07-19
  2. "Great place to work in"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Niagara Falls, ON

I have been working at Circus World Displays full-time for less than a year

Pros

1.friendly environment and great co-workers 2. too much learning opportunities courses 3.feel freedom to do job 4.it's easy to concentrate on your job without disturbing, meaning high efficiency

Cons

there is not enough office space for more and more employee

Circus World Displays2018-09-19
  3. "Great place to build your career!"

Current Employee

I have been working at Circus World Displays

Pros

Positive work environment, team orientated, training for team members,company events, monthly lunches, work life balance

Cons

I do not think there are any cons

Circus World Displays2015-06-08
  4. "Great place to work from entry level up!"

Current Employee - Employee in Niagara Falls, ON

I have been working at Circus World Displays full-time for more than a year

Pros

Competitive wages with a growing company. Upper management and CEO's know your name and you are treated as a person and not as a number. They often take time to speak to you and value your honest opinion. From day one I was welcomed by other team members and management with open arms and have never felt more comfortable in a career. It is a very fast paced environment, which may not be for everyone but it is... that challenge, I crave. Job satisfaction and seeing the recognition for a job well done helps with self worth and who doesn't enjoy being praised or receiving koodos for a job well done? From entry level to mid and upper management there is room to grow within the company and they look to promote from within. With everything I have learned in my time here, I can honestly say this is the best job I have ever had and I am looking for a long term career here.

Cons

As with any small growing company, there is bound to be growing pangs, but if you take these lessons and learn you are better off and will get farther in life and in your career.

Circus World Displays2014-11-12