Charterhouse Partnership Reviews

Updated Jul 13, 2022

Found 130 of over 134 reviews

4.1
Pros
  • "I've been working as a recruiter for over 10 years in three different continents and Charterhouse is so far the best agency I've worked for(in 33 reviews)

• "Makes one feel like we are treated with humane respect unlike the other recruitment firms I worked for previously(in 17 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Charterhouse is very well located in Dubai but the building has limited car parking slots(in 20 reviews)

• "less than average commission structure(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

People Over Placements Always

Jul 13, 2022 - Marketing Manager in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

-> Hybrid working model -> Flexible start and finish times -> Employee discounts at 380 retailers -> Salary sacrifice option -> Parental leave bonus -> Parental leave for non-primary caregivers -> Mandatory lunch breaks -> Family-friendly workplace -> Flexible work hours (start/finish times) -> Leave handover program

Cons

There are just too many happy faces here :)

2. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good working environment

Mar 3, 2022 - Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice colleagues and good working environment

Cons

You must have recruitment experience before you join as not much training will be given.,

3. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Fun place to work

Jan 24, 2022 - Recruiter in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly team, good incentives, sponsorship offered.

Cons

High turnover, misleading commission structure.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great opportunities to grow and learn, very supportive environment.

Jan 3, 2022 - Managing Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Learn a lot, opportunity to constantly expand your knowledge and gain further experience Excellent support through covid Great team atmosphere and incentives Independence to run your desk

Cons

Parking can be a challenge at times

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Overall a good company, suitable for more experienced consultants

Dec 20, 2021 - Senior Consultant in Hong Kong
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Good working environment - Encourages employees with extra incentives - Happy Friday with snacks and drinks - Nice colleagues

Cons

- Small boutique firm, so BD is needed

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Supportive Team and HR

Dec 4, 2021 - Administrative Assistant in Dubai
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have a young son so working throughout the pandemic was a real worry for me with having to get public transportation to and from the office, I was allowed and given the flexibility to wfh as and when I needed to. This was a great help and I was able to do my job, continue to support the team but also make sure my child was looked after. It truly is a great place to work, with great perks and Benefits. The senior management actually care about your wellbeing and for me that means the most.

Cons

I can’t think of any.

7. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

No complaints

Nov 15, 2021 - Consultant in Hong Kong
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good people, no complaints really

Cons

Technology needed an improvement at the time

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Charterhouse - Dubai

Sep 4, 2021 - Principal Consultant in Dubai
      Business Outlook

Pros

A positive environment, which has given me the platform to enhance my career. My colleagues and management staff are incredibly supportive.

Cons

Located in a high-rise office means an occasional queue for the lift at the end of the day. However, our flexible working hours have allow to miss the “rush hour”.

3 people found this review helpful
    9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Very Supportive

Jul 27, 2021 - Managing Consultant in Dubai
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working as a recruiter for over 10 years in three different continents and Charterhouse is so far the best agency I've worked for. Charterhouse is very committed with their employers' development and progression. The Management Team was very supportive when I had health issues and showed compassion during this time. Very friendly work environment. The salaries are paid on time, always before the end of the calendar month which is important as i have worked for companies before that were always delayed with payments. During these challenging times we are supported and encouraged to take annual leave. Very flexible working hours from 8am till 4:30pm and on a Thursday 3.30pm finish! I would highly recommend Charterhouse, my personal experience so far has been very positive.

Cons

Charterhouse is very well located in Dubai but the building has limited car parking slots. However, there is paid parking available around the building and the metro station is just in front of the building.

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good company striving for greatness

Jun 28, 2021 - Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Always looking to support their people

Cons

There can sometimes be disconnection between the offices

Viewing 1 - 10 of 130 Reviews

Charterhouse Partnership Reviews FAQs

Charterhouse Partnership has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 134 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at Charterhouse Partnership to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Charterhouse Partnership employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Charterhouse Partnership. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

84% of Charterhouse Partnership employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Charterhouse Partnership 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Charterhouse Partnership to be management, career development, culture and the cons to be senior leadership .

Popular Careers with Charterhouse Partnership Job Seekers