Found 125 of over 224 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Pay is poor comparing with private sector and tax (given it is private sector) is crippling." (in 9 reviews)
- "Too much red tape and high turnover of staff due to salary." (in 7 reviews)
- "Career progression can be extremely slow due to an outdated system which is completely unfit for purpose." (in 7 reviews)
- "Bully toxic culture, work is remedial" (in 7 reviews)
- "No bonus or health insurance" (in 6 reviews)
- 3.010 Oct 2023Senior Quantitative AnalystFormer EmployeeDublin, Dublin
Great environment. People eager to help and share experiences.
Not many cons but does have a civil service hierarchy.
- 1.022 Sept 2023AssociateFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsDublin, Dublin
Flexi-time Looks good on CV
Incompetent staff HR unable to act on moving people in need Bullying rampant Jealous managers who will crucify you if you get praised Many fake people Even when you go through a confidential HR process, senior staff in the process will talk about it with other people - complete breach of confidentially1
- 4.04 Aug 2023Portfolio AnalystFormer Employee, more than 1 yearDublin, Dublin
Nice environment, educational opportunities, clear mandate, good colleagues.
Some colleagues are not very motivated. Slow to change.
- 5.011 Jul 2023Senior SupervisorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearDublin, Dublin
Flexibility, good package, work-life balance, lots of opportunities
Things can get a little slow especially when working with ECB due to very big organisation, political stuffs, etc..
Central Bank of Ireland Reviews FAQs
Central Bank of Ireland has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 224 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at Central Bank of Ireland to a friend and 90% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
84% of Central Bank of Ireland employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Central Bank of Ireland 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.