Found 582 of over 597 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- 4.016 Nov 2023Collections SpecialistFormer Employee, less than 1 yearPembroke Park, FL
If you want to get your feet wet in a financial setting company this company is a great stepping stone to learn GL accounts, excel and credits, collections.
Is not a very team player environment, pay suck and they will evaluate poor so they do not have to discus your raise
- 2.012 Sept 2023Route DriverFormer Employee, less than 1 yearToronto, ON
Free Extra’s (even though they tell you not to) - Nobody is gonna find out Fellow route drivers were wonderful people
Management was unnecessarily harsh to every employee regardless of tenure Would expect perfection right out of the gate with zero tolerance for legitimate excuses. Zero work life balance, you’ll get home really late most nights1
- 3.015 Nov 2023Office AssistantFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Slow, Easy, Flexible, Hybrid, Comfy office apparel
Favoritism, lack of training, traveling, miscommunication, silent office
- 4.09 Nov 2023TechnicianCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearWinston-Salem, NC
This company appreciates their employees more than any company I have worked for.
Pay can be a little lower than hoped for at times.
- 5.07 Nov 2023Warehouse WorkerFormer EmployeePella, IA
Great people to work with that allow for a calm and relaxed environment with a standard of professionalism.
None that are of concern.
- 2.07 Jun 2023Warehouse Order PickerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearMadison, WI
- They were flexible with my scheduling despite telling me they would not be.
- Harassment happens frequently, but management favorites go unpunished - Conflicts are rarely dealt with directly, nor do they result in punishment. They will actively place people in positions that make them want to quit rather than firing them. - Hours vary a LOT. You might work 6 hours one night and 14 the next with no heads up or warning and will be expected to come in the next shift without complaint - They don't enforce their attendance policy. This seems great at first until almost all shifts are half staffed or worse. - There is a revolving door of temp employees so you will rarely see the same one twice - They push an app at you that sends frequent messages and prompts you invite work into your home life - They heavily discourage all breaks except lunch despite long hours and hot conditions1
Canteen Reviews FAQs
Canteen has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 597 reviews left anonymously by employees. 43% of employees would recommend working at Canteen to a friend and 41% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
43% of Canteen employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Canteen 2.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.0 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.