CPL Resources Reviews

Found 512 of over 871 reviews

3.8
CPL Resources CEO Lorna Conn
Lorna Conn
Pros
  • "Cpl has an excellent Leadership Team(in 69 reviews)

• "Excellent recruitment training for the job(in 40 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No benefits or career progression(in 47 reviews)

• "I have had a really positive experience working with Cpl, working with a great team who have encouraged and motivated me to succeed in my role(in 44 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Very good very nice

Jun 29, 2022 - Recruitmenrt Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very good and I like it

Cons

Yeah it’s not the worst

2. 4.0
      Former Employee

Customer Service Representative

Jun 26, 2022 - Customer Service Representative in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

great team; helpful employers; very flexible; sufficient breaks.

Cons

I don't have any cons to report.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

It's hard work, but with amazing people to support you all the way.

Jun 20, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Cpl is great with their People, Culture, Flexibility, Innovation and Recognition

Cons

A lot of work not always enough people to do it.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work

Jun 20, 2022 - Service Delivery Manager in Naas
      Business Outlook

Pros

great depth of knowledge and experience to tap into, amazing service offerings and collaborative and uplifting culture. Great place to learn and have fun while progressing

Cons

plenty of super talented people

5. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great start but not for the long term

Jun 19, 2022 - Senior Recruiting Coordinator in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice atmosphere Reasonable workloads Open communication environment Good varied experience

Cons

Very poor salary and long term opportunities

CPL Resources Response

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review Cpl, we really appreciate it. We can see you have noted long-term opportunities as a con and would just like to make a comment on this. Last year we developed a Career Development Working Group as part of our commitment to making Cpl a Great Place To Work . As part of this, we created career trajectories for every business unit in Cpl to show an individual the career path they can follow in their area. We are working on a formal launch of this and would also like to mention that we have our bi -weekly Careers@Cpl email update of open opportunities across the Cpl Group. We would also like to thank you for highlighting some of the pros you have experienced and hope that if you have any other feedback or ideas you would like to share to email Feedback@cpl.ie or reach out to a member of Group HR.

6. 3.0

Community Operations Analyst

Jun 18, 2022 - Community Manager in Sandyford
      Business Outlook

Pros

pay, food, travel benefit, medical insurance

Cons

not enough parking space, OT hours

CPL Resources Response

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and thoughts on working at Covalen ( Cpl sister company). There is also a dedicated Glassdoor page for Covalen where you can share your experience. Also, we would suggest that you reach out to your Direct Manager or Onsite HR Team to discuss your experience and listen to your suggestions for ongoing improvements. Thank you and best wishes.

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best Clients

Jun 2, 2022 - Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working on the RPO team gives me exposure to some of the amazing businesses investing in Ireland. I love being a headhunter and constantly blown away by the extraordinary talent that we see within our organisation and in Ireland everyday.

Cons

Career opportunities are there but sometimes you are not made aware.

CPL Resources Response

Hi there, thank you s much for taking the time to review Cpl, we really appreciate it. We are glad to hear your experience has been very positive to date. We wish you continued enjoyment and success in your career with Cpl.

8. 5.0

Efficient

May 29, 2022 - Senior QA Specialist II in Blanchardstown
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay and holidays paid

Cons

Not much interaction with them, but I don’t mind that

CPL Resources Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Cpl, we really appreciate your feedback.

9. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company

May 10, 2022 - Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

Don’t have any negative comments

CPL Resources Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Cpl, we really appreciate it.

10. 4.0

Good culture

May 6, 2022 - Recruiter in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice colleagues, supportive team members

Cons

Zero perks, very low salaries

CPL Resources Response

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to review Cpl, we really appreciate it. We are in the process of launching our new Cpl Perks later this month which will highlight all our benefits under D&I, Flexibility, Health & Wellbeing, our Culture, Paid time off, and Financial perks. Keep an eye out for this! Also if you have any suggestions on what perks you would like Cpl to have feel free to reach out to a member of Group HR.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 512 Reviews

CPL Resources Reviews FAQs

CPL Resources has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 871 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at CPL Resources to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, CPL Resources employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at CPL Resources. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

84% of CPL Resources employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CPL Resources 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with CPL Resources Job Seekers