Found 36,170 of over 40K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Also great benefits offered to all employees which is not something to find at other companies" (in 5656 reviews)
- "Pay is good relative to the amount of effort you put in (close to zero)" (in 1852 reviews)
- "Work Life Balance is good or lets say life balance is good as didn't find much quality work" (in 1672 reviews)
- "The people I work with are great and the customers are awesome for the most part." (in 1478 reviews)
- "Not stressful and great culture" (in 703 reviews)
- "Management is poor and the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing in the same department." (in 1437 reviews)
- "I did a good job and the manager said i would be considered rehirable but that was it." (in 876 reviews)
- "Hours are long and work on weekends (albeit from home) may be needed to finish projects." (in 528 reviews)
- "The worst part is that there are no bonuses for opening accounts and building relationships." (in 451 reviews)
- "terrible upper management leads to many people leaving the company" (in 428 reviews)
- 4.0FEATURED REVIEW17 May 2023AVP-FinanceCurrent EmployeeCharlotte, NC
Great parental benefits, average pay in line with market
Few growth opportunities, average work life balance1
Bank of America Reviews FAQs
Bank of America has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 39,500 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at Bank of America to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
78% of Bank of America employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bank of America 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.