Axelerant Reviews

Updated 15 Apr 2021

4.9
Axelerant CEO Ankur Gupta
Ankur Gupta
Pros
  • "The work culture and atmosphere at the company is such as, at every juncture, you feel part and parcel of it(in 17 reviews)

• "Culture, Work-Life Balance, Leadership, Community Oriented(in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • "Remote working can sometimes be a little hard for some people in the beginning(in 7 reviews)

• "Working from home can put a layer of complexity into co-worker collaboration(in 4 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Why do we love working here?"

Current Employee - Senior Front End Engineer in Pune

I have been working at Axelerant full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

“Why do we love working here? This can be summed up in one word: culture. Ideas and contributions are encouraged and accepted with grace. Continuous feedback and recognition from managers and peers keeps us growing.”

Cons

I dont see any Cons here

"The best company on the planet. PERIOD! lead by a most dynamic and humble CEO"

Former Employee - Project Manager in New Delhi

I worked at Axelerant full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've worked at Axelerant for 1.5 years, and I am so so grateful that I was hired. This culture is so positive, caring, and so many people have gone out of their way to help me. The company truly cares about your career and where you want to go. The managers and the senior management have so many conversations with you about what motivates you and help you achieve your goals. The CEO has been INCREDIBLE with transparency, being there for us and communicating to us more than I've ever seen. The benefits and perks that the organization provides are truly fantastic. Most importantly the organization is led by the most humble CEO that one can come across. He is a gem of a person and the way he manages himself and the organization is simply 'PHENOMENAL'. Ankur Gupta's leadership is a class apart and he is a 'rarity' in today's day and age. I am lucky to have interacted with him. He is the person to watch out for in the future and Axelerant is going to grow Leaps and bounds in the future. HE IS THE BEST that one can be.

Cons

If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

December 24, 2020Chief Revenue Officer

Thank you very much for these kind words. I'm humbled as well to have Ankur as my boss friend. ;)

3. "A great place to work"

Current Employee - PHP/Drupal Developer in Rājkot, Gujarat, Gujarat

I have been working at Axelerant full-time for more than a year

Pros

* Remote work * Flexi timings * Good mentor * Highly qualified management team * Lot of support * Lot of perks Still there are so many can't list all of them

Cons

I haven't seen yet, if there will be any I will also put that here.

April 14, 2021Chief Success Officer

Thank you for the kind words. I'm aware you see no con, yet I think there's always something we could be doing better. Even benefits, what would you consider?

4. "Axelerant is Excellent"

I have been working at Axelerant full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lot of facilities to utilize and full encouragement to shape our career well as a person and a professional. Very good support from staff and management. Axelerant really does;what others just say.

Cons

No cons I have encountered.

March 16, 2021Chief Success Officer

I'm humbled by the note "Axelerant really does;what others just say." Thank you very much for recognizing the effort we put into taking care of our people and clients. We want you all to be successful in life.

5. "Process oriented, Forward looking and People Focussed"

Current Employee - Frontend Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at Axelerant full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Flexible work timings. - Well defined process for each aspect of work. - Benefits: BYOD, Paid time off, Workspace setup allowance, Health allowance, Educational allowance, etc. - Thoughtful and open leadership and service area directors. - Work from anywhere - Get a chance to work with Fortune 500 & High tech organizations, Universities, and NGOs. - Open-source contributions are celebrated and highly encouraged. - Highly focussed on employee well-being and customer success. Yeah, they manage to do both well :)

Cons

None that I could think of at the moment.

January 21, 2021Chief Success Officer

Thank you very much for recognizing our effort to being transparent and open to feedback. It’s how we see ourselves becoming a better purpose-led, team-based organization.

6. "The best place to belong to, work, grow, learn, contribute and collaborate"

Current Employee - Leadership Coach in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

I have been working at Axelerant full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Excellent work culture, very sharp and warm colleagues to work with, Autonomy in work, Clear career path, Continuing Education allowance, BYOD policy, Medical coverage, Home office set up, Health and wellness allowance, Annual retreat, Gratuity, Performance coaching, Positive work-life balance, Diversity & Inclusion, Psychologically safe work environment, Remote work and incredibly awesome leaders who lead by example and are high on Integrity.

Cons

I haven't encountered any Con yet.

January 21, 2021Chief Success Officer

Thank you so much for sharing your love of Axelerant with us and the world. We’re glad you’re a part of us.

7. "True people-first culture"

Current Employee - Community Manager in Buenos Aires

I have been working at Axelerant full-time for less than a year

Pros

- They see your value as a person first and provide the tools and space for you to learn and grow. - You CAN work from anywhere! - Great benefits: wellness allowance, co-working stipend and more. - They invest on Diversity and Inclusion & Social Responsibitly initiatives.

Cons

The usual obstacles that come with working remotely (if you're not used to this format, you might struggle to understand how communication happens or feel lonely), they do offer a very comprehensive onboarding process.

January 26, 2021Chief Success Officer

I'm glad that Diversity and Inclusion is important to you as well. It's taking effort to be a more open organization. And, thank you for recognition of our onboarding program.

8. "Best place where you as an individual is Respected"

Current Employee - Quality Assrance

I have been working at Axelerant full-time for more than a year

Pros

You are given all the resources you need to grow, mould yourself to be a better professional, which does not only include Technical help but also behavioural. People care and listen to you without judgement.

Cons

None that I can think off.

February 15, 2021Chief Success Officer

I'm very glad you've stopped by to share your thoughts. I'm glad we've programs to help us beyond the workplace too.

9. "Nice Place to Work"

4.0
    Current Employee - Drupal Developer L2

I have been working at Axelerant full-time

Pros

For Drupal developer, Nice Place to Work

Cons

I don't think so much

April 6, 2021Chief Success Officer

Thank you for taking the time to share. I'm glad you've enjoyed Drupal work at Axelerant.

"Unbelievably positive and open working culture. Best remote working company in India for Drupalers.""

Current Employee - Drupal Engineer

Pros

Cons

I personally have not seen any cons yet. However I feel it might not fit someone who likes to see face to face interactions everyday as Axelerant is totally built around a remote working culture.

January 21, 2021Chief Success Officer

I appreciate your candidness here. Yes, Axelerant has been a remote based organization for over 8-years and while in the past monthly and other get together were possible. Face to face time these days is compromised. Still, learning to balance audio-only versus video has been helpful to keep relationships flourishing.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 75 Reviews