Axelerant Reviews

Found 75 of over 77 reviews

4.9
Axelerant CEO Ankur Gupta
Ankur Gupta
Pros
  • "The work culture and atmosphere at the company is such as, at every juncture, you feel part and parcel of it(in 17 reviews)

• "Culture, Work-Life Balance, Leadership, Community Oriented(in 11 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Remote working can sometimes be a little hard for some people in the beginning(in 7 reviews)

• "Working from home can put a layer of complexity into co-worker collaboration(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

The best company on the planet. PERIOD! lead by a most dynamic and humble CEO

Dec 11, 2020 - Project Manager in New Delhi
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked at Axelerant for 1.5 years, and I am so so grateful that I was hired. This culture is so positive, caring, and so many people have gone out of their way to help me. The company truly cares about your career and where you want to go. The managers and the senior management have so many conversations with you about what motivates you and help you achieve your goals. The CEO has been INCREDIBLE with transparency, being there for us and communicating to us more than I've ever seen. The benefits and perks that the organization provides are truly fantastic. Most importantly the organization is led by the most humble CEO that one can come across. He is a gem of a person and the way he manages himself and the organization is simply 'PHENOMENAL'. Ankur Gupta's leadership is a class apart and he is a 'rarity' in today's day and age. I am lucky to have interacted with him. He is the person to watch out for in the future and Axelerant is going to grow Leaps and bounds in the future. HE IS THE BEST that one can be.

Cons

If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

3 people found this review helpful

Chief Revenue Officer

Thank you very much for these kind words. I'm humbled as well to have Ankur as my boss friend. ;)

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Finest Organisation to work with.

May 17, 2021 - Drupal Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible working hours. No Stress. Supportive team members. Non-conventional office structure. Lot many favourable policies.

Cons

A big no. I can’t even think of any cons.

Chief Success Officer

Thank you for your kind words. We're glad to know that you find our policies and culture to be supportive and stress-free. Seeing No Cons here makes us happy, yet we always have areas where we can do better. We look forward to your continued support!

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Why do we love working here?

Apr 15, 2021 - Senior Front End Engineer in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

“Why do we love working here? This can be summed up in one word: culture. Ideas and contributions are encouraged and accepted with grace. Continuous feedback and recognition from managers and peers keeps us growing.”

Cons

I dont see any Cons here

Chief Success Officer

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts here. We are glad to know that our Feedback mechanism contributes to your growth. We look forward to doing better each day with your support.

4. 5.0

A great place to work

Apr 8, 2021 - PHP/Drupal Developer in Rājkot, Gujarat, Gujarat
      Business Outlook

Pros

* Remote work * Flexi timings * Good mentor * Highly qualified management team * Lot of support * Lot of perks Still there are so many can't list all of them

Cons

I haven't seen yet, if there will be any I will also put that here.

Chief Success Officer

Thank you for the kind words. I'm aware you see no con, yet I think there's always something we could be doing better. Even benefits, what would you consider?

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Process oriented, Forward looking and People Focussed

Jan 13, 2021 - Frontend Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Flexible work timings. - Well defined process for each aspect of work. - Benefits: BYOD, Paid time off, Workspace setup allowance, Health allowance, Educational allowance, etc. - Thoughtful and open leadership and service area directors. - Work from anywhere - Get a chance to work with Fortune 500 & High tech organizations, Universities, and NGOs. - Open-source contributions are celebrated and highly encouraged. - Highly focussed on employee well-being and customer success. Yeah, they manage to do both well :)

Cons

None that I could think of at the moment.

Chief Success Officer

Thank you very much for recognizing our effort to being transparent and open to feedback. It’s how we see ourselves becoming a better purpose-led, team-based organization.

6. 5.0

Axelerant is Excellent

Mar 10, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lot of facilities to utilize and full encouragement to shape our career well as a person and a professional. Very good support from staff and management. Axelerant really does;what others just say.

Cons

No cons I have encountered.

1 person found this review helpful

Chief Success Officer

I'm humbled by the note "Axelerant really does;what others just say." Thank you very much for recognizing the effort we put into taking care of our people and clients. We want you all to be successful in life.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

The best place to belong to, work, grow, learn, contribute and collaborate

Jan 14, 2021 - Leadership Coach in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent work culture, very sharp and warm colleagues to work with, Autonomy in work, Clear career path, Continuing Education allowance, BYOD policy, Medical coverage, Home office set up, Health and wellness allowance, Annual retreat, Gratuity, Performance coaching, Positive work-life balance, Diversity & Inclusion, Psychologically safe work environment, Remote work and incredibly awesome leaders who lead by example and are high on Integrity.

Cons

I haven't encountered any Con yet.

Chief Success Officer

Thank you so much for sharing your love of Axelerant with us and the world. We’re glad you’re a part of us.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

True people-first culture

Jan 14, 2021 - Community Manager in Buenos Aires
      Business Outlook

Pros

- They see your value as a person first and provide the tools and space for you to learn and grow. - You CAN work from anywhere! - Great benefits: wellness allowance, co-working stipend and more. - They invest on Diversity and Inclusion & Social Responsibitly initiatives.

Cons

The usual obstacles that come with working remotely (if you're not used to this format, you might struggle to understand how communication happens or feel lonely), they do offer a very comprehensive onboarding process.

Chief Success Officer

I'm glad that Diversity and Inclusion is important to you as well. It's taking effort to be a more open organization. And, thank you for recognition of our onboarding program.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best place where you as an individual is Respected

Feb 5, 2021 - Quality Assrance
      Business Outlook

Pros

You are given all the resources you need to grow, mould yourself to be a better professional, which does not only include Technical help but also behavioural. People care and listen to you without judgement.

Cons

None that I can think off.

Chief Success Officer

I'm very glad you've stopped by to share your thoughts. I'm glad we've programs to help us beyond the workplace too.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Unbelievably positive and open working culture. Best remote working company in India for Drupalers."

Jan 13, 2021 - Drupal Engineer

Pros

Cons

I personally have not seen any cons yet. However I feel it might not fit someone who likes to see face to face interactions everyday as Axelerant is totally built around a remote working culture.

1 person found this review helpful

Chief Success Officer

I appreciate your candidness here. Yes, Axelerant has been a remote based organization for over 8-years and while in the past monthly and other get together were possible. Face to face time these days is compromised. Still, learning to balance audio-only versus video has been helpful to keep relationships flourishing.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 75 Reviews