Axelerant Reviews

Found 76 of over 78 reviews

4.9
Axelerant CEO Ankur Gupta
Ankur Gupta
Pros
  • "The work culture and atmosphere at the company is such as, at every juncture, you feel part and parcel of it(in 17 reviews)

• "Culture, Work-Life Balance, Leadership, Community Oriented(in 11 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Remote working can sometimes be a little hard for some people in the beginning(in 7 reviews)

• "Working from home can put a layer of complexity into co-worker collaboration(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Work Life Balance

Sep 24, 2021 - Senior Drupal Developer in New Delhi
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work-Life Balance, Great work Flexibility

Cons

Nothing that I can think of.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Finest Organisation to work with.

May 17, 2021 - Drupal Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible working hours. No Stress. Supportive team members. Non-conventional office structure. Lot many favourable policies.

Cons

A big no. I can’t even think of any cons.

Chief Success Officer

Thank you for your kind words. We're glad to know that you find our policies and culture to be supportive and stress-free. Seeing No Cons here makes us happy, yet we always have areas where we can do better. We look forward to your continued support!

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Why do we love working here?

Apr 15, 2021 - Senior Front End Engineer in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

“Why do we love working here? This can be summed up in one word: culture. Ideas and contributions are encouraged and accepted with grace. Continuous feedback and recognition from managers and peers keeps us growing.”

Cons

I dont see any Cons here

Chief Success Officer

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts here. We are glad to know that our Feedback mechanism contributes to your growth. We look forward to doing better each day with your support.

4. 5.0

A great place to work

Apr 8, 2021 - PHP/Drupal Developer in Rājkot, Gujarat, Gujarat
      Business Outlook

Pros

* Remote work * Flexi timings * Good mentor * Highly qualified management team * Lot of support * Lot of perks Still there are so many can't list all of them

Cons

I haven't seen yet, if there will be any I will also put that here.

Continue reading

Chief Success Officer

Thank you for the kind words. I'm aware you see no con, yet I think there's always something we could be doing better. Even benefits, what would you consider?

5. 4.0
      Current Employee

Nice Place to Work

Apr 2, 2021 - Drupal Developer L2
      Business Outlook

Pros

For Drupal developer, Nice Place to Work

Cons

I don't think so much

Chief Success Officer

Thank you for taking the time to share. I'm glad you've enjoyed Drupal work at Axelerant.

6. 5.0

Axelerant is Excellent

Mar 10, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lot of facilities to utilize and full encouragement to shape our career well as a person and a professional. Very good support from staff and management. Axelerant really does;what others just say.

Cons

No cons I have encountered.

1 person found this review helpful

Chief Success Officer

I'm humbled by the note "Axelerant really does;what others just say." Thank you very much for recognizing the effort we put into taking care of our people and clients. We want you all to be successful in life.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best place where you as an individual is Respected

Feb 5, 2021 - Quality Assrance
      Business Outlook

Pros

You are given all the resources you need to grow, mould yourself to be a better professional, which does not only include Technical help but also behavioural. People care and listen to you without judgement.

Cons

None that I can think off.

Chief Success Officer

I'm very glad you've stopped by to share your thoughts. I'm glad we've programs to help us beyond the workplace too.

8. 5.0

Best remote company in India

Feb 4, 2021 - Drupal Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work hours. Quality of work. Competitive pay. Appreciation for good work.

Cons

Sometimes you can get over engrossed in work and lose work life balance.

Continue reading

Chief Success Officer

Thank you very much for sharing your enthusiasm of Axelerant with the world. I'm proud to be here supporting you.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A place where you can actually learn and grow

Jan 29, 2021 - Quality Assurance Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Work Culture 2. Perks & Benefits 3. Coaching 4. Remote Work 5. Professional environment 6. Perfect Work-life balance

Cons

1. Compensations could be a little better

Chief Success Officer

Thank you for sharing as you have. I’m in complete agreement of your pros and cons here. And, I’m working on checking alignment of our starting salary bands and ensuring a fairer salary appraisal mechanism by April 2021. Already, the preliminary test runs look good for folks.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Unbelievably positive and open working culture. Best remote working company in India for Drupalers."

Jan 13, 2021 - Drupal Engineer

Pros

Cons

I personally have not seen any cons yet. However I feel it might not fit someone who likes to see face to face interactions everyday as Axelerant is totally built around a remote working culture.

1 person found this review helpful

Chief Success Officer

I appreciate your candidness here. Yes, Axelerant has been a remote based organization for over 8-years and while in the past monthly and other get together were possible. Face to face time these days is compromised. Still, learning to balance audio-only versus video has been helpful to keep relationships flourishing.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 76 Reviews