Axelerant Reviews

Updated 5 Feb 2021

Axelerant CEO Ankur Gupta
Ankur Gupta
Pros
  • "The work culture and atmosphere at the company is such as, at every juncture, you feel part and parcel of it(in 17 reviews)

• "Culture, Work-Life Balance, Leadership, Community Oriented(in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • "Remote working can sometimes be a little hard for some people in the beginning(in 7 reviews)

• "Working from home can put a layer of complexity into co-worker collaboration(in 4 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Best place where you as an individual is Respected"

Current Employee - Quality Assrance

I have been working at Axelerant full-time for more than a year

Pros

You are given all the resources you need to grow, mould yourself to be a better professional, which does not only include Technical help but also behavioural. People care and listen to you without judgement.

Cons

None that I can think off.

February 15, 2021Chief Success Officer

I'm very glad you've stopped by to share your thoughts. I'm glad we've programs to help us beyond the workplace too.

2. "Best remote company in India"

Current Employee - Drupal Developer

I have been working at Axelerant full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible work hours. Quality of work. Competitive pay. Appreciation for good work.

Cons

Sometimes you can get over engrossed in work and lose work life balance.

February 4, 2021Chief Success Officer

Thank you very much for sharing your enthusiasm of Axelerant with the world. I'm proud to be here supporting you.

3. "A place where you can actually learn and grow"

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Engineer

I have been working at Axelerant full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Work Culture 2. Perks & Benefits 3. Coaching 4. Remote Work 5. Professional environment 6. Perfect Work-life balance

Cons

1. Compensations could be a little better

February 1, 2021Chief Success Officer

Thank you for sharing as you have. I’m in complete agreement of your pros and cons here. And, I’m working on checking alignment of our starting salary bands and ensuring a fairer salary appraisal mechanism by April 2021. Already, the preliminary test runs look good for folks.

"Unbelievably positive and open working culture. Best remote working company in India for Drupalers.""

Current Employee - Drupal Engineer

Pros

Cons

I personally have not seen any cons yet. However I feel it might not fit someone who likes to see face to face interactions everyday as Axelerant is totally built around a remote working culture.

January 21, 2021Chief Success Officer

I appreciate your candidness here. Yes, Axelerant has been a remote based organization for over 8-years and while in the past monthly and other get together were possible. Face to face time these days is compromised. Still, learning to balance audio-only versus video has been helpful to keep relationships flourishing.

5. "Values the people on the team and gets remote work right"

Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Axelerant full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- Effective distributed working environment - Values happiness and growth - Support channels within the team - Constant learning opportunities and resources

Cons

It's difficult to keep a time limit on tasks and the daily schedule

January 26, 2021Chief Success Officer

Thank you for making time to give your thoughts about being at Axelerant. And, you're right, when we're not paying full attention, time runs away. Do feel free to reach out to your manager and coach for ideas on how to access priorities and expectations to lessen the burden.

6. "Lives up to it's name"

Current Employee - Front End Developer

I have been working at Axelerant full-time for more than a year

Pros

I haven't come across any other company which literally lives up to its vision of Kindness, Openness and Enthusiasm and Axelerant has been only such. The work culture and atmosphere at the company is such as, at every juncture, you feel part and parcel of it.

Cons

As of yet, there isn't any.

January 21, 2021Chief Success Officer

Wow, I’m so glad you’re enthusiastic of Axelerant life. It’s a huge part of my being and I strive to make it better for us.

7. "Best place to work."

Current Employee - Quality Analyst in Bhopal

I have been working at Axelerant full-time for less than a year

Pros

Positive work environment, full of enthusiastic people, open culture. Flexibility to work from anywhere in the world.

Cons

I don't see any cons.

January 21, 2021Chief Success Officer

Thank you for the recognition here. I deeply enjoy the work from anywhere as well. I held two meetings from a beach yesterday and one by a fish market.

8. "Process oriented, Forward looking and People Focussed"

Current Employee - Frontend Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at Axelerant full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Flexible work timings. - Well defined process for each aspect of work. - Benefits: BYOD, Paid time off, Workspace setup allowance, Health allowance, Educational allowance, etc. - Thoughtful and open leadership and service area directors. - Work from anywhere - Get a chance to work with Fortune 500 & High tech organizations, Universities, and NGOs. - Open-source contributions are celebrated and highly encouraged. - Highly focussed on employee well-being and customer success. Yeah, they manage to do both well :)

Cons

None that I could think of at the moment.

January 21, 2021Chief Success Officer

Thank you very much for recognizing our effort to being transparent and open to feedback. It’s how we see ourselves becoming a better purpose-led, team-based organization.

9. "The best place to belong to, work, grow, learn, contribute and collaborate"

Current Employee - Leadership Coach in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Axelerant full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Excellent work culture, very sharp and warm colleagues to work with, Autonomy in work, Clear career path, Continuing Education allowance, BYOD policy, Medical coverage, Home office set up, Health and wellness allowance, Annual retreat, Gratuity, Performance coaching, Positive work-life balance, Diversity & Inclusion, Psychologically safe work environment, Remote work and incredibly awesome leaders who lead by example and are high on Integrity.

Cons

I haven't encountered any Con yet.

January 21, 2021Chief Success Officer

Thank you so much for sharing your love of Axelerant with us and the world. We’re glad you’re a part of us.

10. "True people-first culture"

Current Employee - Community Manager in Buenos Aires

I have been working at Axelerant full-time for less than a year

Pros

- They see your value as a person first and provide the tools and space for you to learn and grow. - You CAN work from anywhere! - Great benefits: wellness allowance, co-working stipend and more. - They invest on Diversity and Inclusion & Social Responsibitly initiatives.

Cons

The usual obstacles that come with working remotely (if you're not used to this format, you might struggle to understand how communication happens or feel lonely), they do offer a very comprehensive onboarding process.

January 26, 2021Chief Success Officer

I'm glad that Diversity and Inclusion is important to you as well. It's taking effort to be a more open organization. And, thank you for recognition of our onboarding program.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 71 English Reviews