Axelerant Reviews

Updated 14 Jul 2020

4.8
Axelerant CEO Ankur Gupta
Ankur Gupta
Pros
  • "Open and transparent work culture, people are encouraged to share feedback/concerns/suggestions(in 14 reviews)

• "Culture, Work-Life Balance, Leadership, Community Oriented(in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • "Working from home can put a layer of complexity into co-worker collaboration(in 4 reviews)

• "Remote working can sometimes be a little hard for some people in the beginning(in 4 reviews)

1. "Best place to work"

Current Employee - People Operations Associate in Pune

I have been working at Axelerant full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. Axelerant Culture is the BEST. There is no hypocrisy and the management believes in complete transparency and Openness (which is one of the Core Values at Axelerant). 2. The managers here are supportive of their team's growth and will help you achieve higher career growth. Where do you find such a healthy environment in these days? 3. The flexibility you get by working remotely is true only if your managers respect your work-life balance, and here you get all the support from the team and management if you wish to work flexibly and you are encouraged to even take frequent breaks between your work schedule. 4. Axelerant worries about your work-life balance more than you. If you're slogging for more hours than required, they will ask you not to work and rather help you organize/automate tasks to lessen your burden, and even help you to "Say No" when required. I'm happy to be in an organization which worries about me and my mental peace more than I worry about it.

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

2. "Perfect place to work in IT industry"

I have been working at Axelerant full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you are around in IT for sometime you will know that HR or management asking us to be transparent and to give feedbacks however when you really want to do that you are stopped by office politics or fear. Well Axelerant is the first company which walks the talk that I have seen. Very open minded and transparent culture and awesome colleagues. Feedback is appreciated and is worked on. Up to date with technologies, work from home(which stands first in the list of advantages of working in Axelerant), flexible timings, discussions, good pay. It's one of the very few companies who concentrate on employee happiness equally to customer satisfaction.

Cons

No cons (You read it right :) )

Continue reading

3. "Great company to work with"

5.0

I have been working at Axelerant full-time

Pros

Culture, Work-Life Balance, Leadership, Community Oriented.

Cons

There are no negatives that I can think about.

"Drupal Engineer"

Current Employee - Drupal Engineer

I have been working at Axelerant full-time for less than a year

Pros

Open , Always something to learn , No offices work from home. Imagine doing a well reputed IT job sitting at your home town.

Cons

Maybe if project is to be delivered in short time frame you can be over worked but that is also upto us to manage and that can happen in any organisation and will happen at some point.

Continue reading
  5. "Excellent Company !!"

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Analyst in Bangalore

I have been working at Axelerant full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working from past 3 years: Flexible hours, remote culture, excellent company to work with

Cons

Nothing as such, all good till now.

Axelerant Response

Thanks for your time to review! It's been 5 years for me and all the pros you mentioned are the reason that keeps me here.

6. "Great company"

5.0

I worked at Axelerant full-time for more than a year

Pros

1) Awesome culture 2) Get to work with greek's 3) Great clients 4) Personal Development 5) A great care for the employee. 6) Work life balance.

Cons

1) Work from home could be boring after a period of time. 2) Better insurance policies.

7. "Comapny Culture"

4.0
    Current Employee - Senior Drupal Developer in Bangalore

I have been working at Axelerant full-time for less than a year

Pros

Best Drupal Company to Work with Interview process is well structured Remote location Policy Better Work life Balance

Cons

Nothing to specify here We go to be self Disciplined as this is complete remote location company

Axelerant Response

Chief Revenue Officer

Thank you for sharing as you have. I love working here at Axelerant and the flexible schedule is probably my favorite benefit.

8. "Good (work) life!"

Current Employee - Front-End Developer in Srīnagar, Jammu and Kashmir

I have been working at Axelerant full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Growth and employee happiness oriented culture. - Flexibility to work from home. - No program/project lock-ins. - Team of highly skilled and welcoming people.

Cons

We should be embracing a lot more opportunities considering the experience we have.

9. "Tech Lead"

4.0
    Current Employee - Tech Leader

I have been working at Axelerant full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Remote working culture - Flat structure - Open and transparent environment - Really great growth opportunities

Cons

- Remote culture might become socially deprived.

Continue reading

"Good environment and transparent work culture"

Current Employee - Tech Lead in Indore

I have been working at Axelerant full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Remote work (everyone is working remotely, however offices are available in Gurgaon, Bengaluru, Kashmir etc). - Open and transparent work culture, people are encouraged to share feedback/concerns/suggestions. - Good opportunity to learn and grow (besides work we are encouraged to work on the OKRs and community contribution). - Awesome colleagues to work with (team of happy peoples).

Cons

Every organization and every individual has a scope of improvement, I won't call it as cons but ya something that can be improved upon. - Improvement is required in one of the policy (BYOD) - No group health insurance for parents

Found 57 reviews