Found 64 of over 40K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Apple
Hi! 20 year old female currently working full time at Apple, looking to get into software engineering (hopefully also for Apple). I have taken a few college classes, but I don’t have a degree. Is a degree necessary for the field I am trying to pursue? If not, please feel free to recommend ways I can build my experience while also working full time to be successful in this role. This is a large, complex industry to navigate and I would really appreciate some insight from you pros. Thank you!
Got a burning question about Apple? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Apple employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The benefits are great and they try to make sure you know how to take advantage of them." (in 4739 reviews)
- "Working from home is great and the people you work with and meet are the best." (in 2408 reviews)
- "pay is good but expect to work a lot if you want to clime the latter up" (in 2107 reviews)
- "Great culture and a really genuine commitment by the company to develop and grow as a person." (in 990 reviews)
- "The team is great and you bound with peers that make your days easier and manage the overall stress" (in 684 reviews)
- "No work life balance (made you feel bad about taking time off for mental health reasons)" (in 1332 reviews)
- "Poor management and tolls" (in 1181 reviews)
- "Long hours and have to take calls back to back Didn't enjoy the job at all." (in 803 reviews)
- "But know that there is 0 accountability for bad managers and so there are toxic teams that go undetected." (in 793 reviews)
- "They are very hard on you about taking time off and want you to always be at everything." (in 230 reviews)
Reviews about "hard to move"Return to all Reviews
- 5.08 Aug 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearSan Diego, CA
Great company and amazing benefits overall. Competitive pay for level of position. Would work there just for the employees.
Hard to move vertical and develop career without an advance degree with years and years of experience.3