Found 4,805 of over 40K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits like full health insurance and discounts on products and bet of all share purchases with big discount." (in 4721 reviews)
- "Working from home is great and the people you work with and meet are the best." (in 2420 reviews)
- "the pay is good and it can be a fun job where you can make friends in a non" (in 2111 reviews)
- "Great culture and a really genuine commitment by the company to develop and grow as a person." (in 996 reviews)
- "Good salary is satisfying and it can leads to motivate the employee" (in 682 reviews)
- "No work life balance (made you feel bad about taking time off for mental health reasons)" (in 1325 reviews)
- "Poor management and tolls" (in 1175 reviews)
- "Long hours and have to take calls back to back Didn't enjoy the job at all." (in 808 reviews)
- "But know that there is 0 accountability for bad managers and so there are toxic teams that go undetected." (in 798 reviews)
- "They are very hard on you about taking time off and want you to always be at everything." (in 227 reviews)
Reviews about "great benefits"Return to all Reviews
- 5.09 Aug 2016Business SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsPortland, OR
This is a fantastic team. Overall, everyone is engaged, enthusiastic, and ready to do a job most others wouldn't dare to attempt. Most of the team hangs out outside of work. The benefits are great and they try to make sure you know how to take advantage of them.
Some people can really get lost in the shuffle. Things change often and it's hard to keep everyone informed. There are periods of high turnover, so it's hard to get new people up to speed. Technology companies can't stand still.