Cover image for Analytic Partners

Analytic Partners

Engaged Employer

Analytic Partners

Add a Review

Analytic Partners Employee Reviews about "growing company"

Updated 3 Sep 2021

Found 6 of over 148 reviews

3.8
Analytic Partners President Nancy Smith
Nancy Smith
Pros
  • "The work is interesting and the clients are top-notch(in 5 reviews)

• "Analytic Partners did not leave me waiting and wondering at all(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The work life balance was difficult(in 13 reviews)

• "This company is operating in the dark ages when it comes mental health & work life balance; expect to be doing multiple jobs and expect long hours(in 10 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "growing company"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Positive place to work despite covid 19 challenges

3 Sep 2021 - Consultant in Boulder, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Generally, I have positive feelings about AP. I work with good colleagues in a growing company with an employee equity plan in an industry that is growing. I feel I have made the right career choice for me. My feeling is that there aren't any analytics competitors to AP that I would consider joining. I feel like I am still learning and that opportunities come up to keep up with my plans for my career.

Cons

AP has been flexible during the covid pandemic and flexible about the return to the office, but it still has been a difficult time for me and many of my colleagues. AP has continued to grow and added customers during the pandemic. I have felt overwhelmed at times and working remotely left me without the benefits of being around colleagues. During covid, Human Resources has added a large quantity of procedures and mandatory trainings making the workload worse. The external consultant run Diversity training felt too long and not specific to AP. There are too many programs and committees that do not produce any benefits to anyone in the company.

2. 3.0
      Current Employee

Good stepping stone in career

19 May 2021 - Data Management Analyst in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay and growing company.

Cons

People burn out and leave. Company is working on improving work culture, but if they don’t do it quickly enough there won’t be much of a team to work with.

3 people found this review helpful

Analytic Partners Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We’d love to learn more about your experience and how we can evolve and improve. Please email us at HR@analyticpartners.com so we can continue the conversation.

3. Join the Analytic Partners team
      See Our Latest Jobs
    4. 5.0
      Former Intern, less than 1 year

Great Starting Job!

1 Apr 2019 - Intern in Broomfield, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Personal Growth Opportunities - You're really encouraged and welcomed to take on as much responsibility as you're capable of, which creates fantastic opportunities for growth. From my first day I was placed directly onto a client team and treated like a regular full-time employee. I was given work that directly contributed to our client project, which provided great hands-on experience and challenged me to learn much more than I would have if I had been assigned a separate "intern project". It is a very meritocratic environment, where managers are eager to reward you with more responsibility when you are ready. Company Growth Potential - As a fairly young company, AP is a fast-growing company in terms of new clients, technologies, and types of work. As such, there are plenty of opportunities for you to get involved in shaping future processes. Everyone is pretty open-minded and receptive to new ideas. The Clients - AP works with a really cool, diverse set of clients which makes the work interesting. They have long-standing relationships with some really big clients, which goes to show how much they value AP's work. The People/Culture - AP's biggest asset really are its people. There's a very laid-back atmosphere and people are always willing to drop what they're doing to help someone else out. There's a very flat structure, making it as easy & natural to work with a consultant or director as an associate analyst. The more senior people in the office are eager to share their knowledge with the newer member of their teams, largely making up for the high turnover rates within the consulting industry. Overall, a very collaborative and friendly work environment.

Cons

Compensation - The pay is lower than that of many other consulting firms but, to be fair, so are the hours. While 50-hour weeks are not uncommon, I rarely saw any analyst-level position working substantially more than that, and if they did it was by their own initiative. As an intern I worked 40-hour weeks and never felt any external pressure to give more. If you convert the yearly analyst salary to an hourly wage, you'll find that it's actually very fair ($60,000 / 52 weeks / 50 hrs ≈ $85,000 / 52 weeks / 70 hrs ≈ $23 / hr). But if you don't mind working longer hours then you might find a better annual salary elsewhere. Technology - In the past 2 years there have been huge developments in improving the company's in-house marketing mix platform, but there is still a lot of room for improvement. The effort is there, and I think the company could benefit from expanding its IT team to increase the speed & efficiency in which new developments are actually rolled out.

2 people found this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great Experience

23 Aug 2017 - Intern - Hourly in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Young colleagues, fun and lively environment, loads of responsibility entrusted even to an intern, loads to learn, patient colleagues and managers, polite, helpful, interesting work, challenging interview process but fun, fast growing company, would love to work full time here.

Cons

No sponsorship for international students

2 people found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

A Good Place to Work

2 Dec 2013 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Young and growing company with smart people and in a fun environment. If you want the experience of working in a consulting environment without being on the road 5 nights a week, Analytic Partners might be a good option for you. Management provides the opportunity for employees to work in various offices in other parts of the world. Employees are pushed learn quickly and if you are good, promotional opportunities can come quickly. Very good client retention and the CEO is very highly regarded.

Cons

This is not a 9 to 5 place to work. Don't go to work here if you are not willing to work hard

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good experience, good people. It's all good.

9 Sep 2013 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

AP is a fast growing company so there are changes that happen like new head of HR and team and new head of IT and team. Most client focus teams stay stable. I have been here for 3-plus years and have had opportunities and promotions and I manage some entry level analysts now. It has been challenging but rewarding. Like the people here. Work is individual performance but you are on a team. It is a good balance. Company has been getting alot of press lately so biz outlook is good.

Cons

Some people plateau early and do not get on the fast track and get frustrated. There is a long, deep interview process but sometimes people who are the wrong fit still end of getting hired and then get frustrated when the job isn't for them. Co-workers are very social here so it stinks when a peer isn't keeping up with the pack and that can be frustrating for everyone.

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews